Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    looks like an easy fix but if you are not careful getting that filter in and out might be a bit tricky

With just the general knowledge of gravity even a greenhorn would see a problem here.

Quote Originally Posted by SBres22 View Post
    Makes me feel a little better about the drain that was pitched backward I got called on last week. They wanted a quick easy CHEAP fix. I just pulled down on pipe and tied it down to floor with a Strip of sheet metal. You get what you pay for on my call. I suggested cutting the pipe where it goes vertical and taking about an inch or two out, he said NO NO NO, just pull here and wrap it with this... UMMMM, ok, why am I here? lol
    Sbres, first off we know why you are..... Three strikes and you're out on this drain repair. Secondly and most importantly, " You get what you pay for on my call. I suggested cutting the pipe where it goes vertical and taking about an inch or two out, he said NO NO NO, just pull here and wrap it with this... UMMMM, ok, why am I here? lol[/QUOTE]" what services are you actually providing to this customer? I mean I understand the importance of customer appreciation but you went above and beyond with this customer. Hahaha jk nothing personal Sbres it just made me laugh cause of my lack of maturity.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman7997 View Post
    Sbres, first off we know why you are..... Three strikes and you're out on this drain repair. Secondly and most importantly, " You get what you pay for on my call. I suggested cutting the pipe where it goes vertical and taking about an inch or two out, he said NO NO NO, just pull here and wrap it with this... UMMMM, ok, why am I here? lol
    " what services are you actually providing to this customer? I mean I understand the importance of customer appreciation but you went above and beyond with this customer. Hahaha jk nothing personal Sbres it just made me laugh cause of my lack of maturity.[/QUOTE]

what happened was, he called, stood over my back and told me what he wanted me to do. Said NO to what I wanted to do... I should have just packed up and walked away slowly, but for some reason I decided to do as he wanted, which he could have done himself. my question of "why am i here" was about the job, not this site.

As to what services, lol, I had the pcv cutter, cleaner, and glue. lol

This is priceless. I like the 1st picture best! It will test the float switch.

CT

i had a guy doing the question mark for a year. i asked him why. he didnt know what to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by subzerocool View Post
    With just the general knowledge of gravity even a greenhorn would see a problem here.
    Some people have a hard time grasping concepts like... gravity.

CT

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123