New line set for 410a?

I had two 4 ton split systems completely replaced here in Las Vegas this spring. I was told by my installer (one that I found to be a company with years of service here and had an excellent reputation) that the XB13 condensers would be fine running to my new furnaces one a xb13 model and the other an upgraded furnace to 14 seer. My line sets are from around 1988 and are 3/8' and 3/4". The 13 seer condenser run to my upgraded attic furnace is maybe 25-30 feet, the 13 seer split to my upflow furnace is 50 feet. I did plenty of leg work before and they were convinced that it would be acceptable. After seeing this site I thought I'd ask for your opinion. If indeed this is going to be a future catastrophy what would be the best method to running new line sets? Any info would be wonderful. Thanks.

we run new line sets whenever we can however there are some installs where you just can't replace them without major demolition work.
    we have never had a problem reusing line sets that we have blown out good with nitrogen.

Furnaces don't have a SEER rating.

Reusing the old line sets is not a problem as long as they are the right size, and are blown out before reusing them.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?