Hello all you craaazy HVACR diehards!

Just checking in to say hi and introduce myself...I am J-thetechwizard. I love technology and all it's cool uses but I hate computers and smart phones!...go figure???

I joined today because there is a great feeling of shared knowledge being spread all over the forum and I wanted to be apart of it. I can't offer much at this time except a "hoo raaa...I hear ya bro" but I will be trying to keep up!

When I figure out this forum site, I will submit a picture of my "basement project" which is a custom "hydronic heat scavenging system" or as some will call a heat purge cycle or something similar. its a neat little 24v system based on digital timing relays(programmable) that time down and purge hot water through the baseboards after the boiler shuts down.

I know..some of you are saying "new boilers already have that" , yes but I didn't know that at the time because I don't get a chance to install new boilers much, in fact I came up with this system while trying to fall asleep during a very, very long layoff period.

So I try to give myself credit where credit is due just for having the same idea!!

Thats it for now, i will be checking in to try to offer some help or just to see progress on existing issues as they come up.

Thanks