Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    I doubt Lance would willingly give up his seven TDF wins to spare his teammates humiliation, since that is all they would suffer. When has he ever placed someone else before himself in cycling? He has nothing but time and money to fight it.
    Lance may be the best cyclist of our time but he is also known as a pompous jerk by those close to him (refer to post #38).
    Question:
    zz...? he can keep on imagining himself as the real winner.
    Can some1 run a Biggest Jerk Poll?
    ___ Phelps or Armstrong

_____sort of like ____ Obama or Romney
    Designer Dan
    It's Not Rocket Science, But It is SCIENCE with "Some Art". ___ ___ K EEP I T S IMPLE & S INCERE

Define the Building Envelope and Perform a Detailed Load Calc: It's ALL About Windows and Make-up Air Requirements. Know Your Equipment Capabilities

If he were innocent he would have had the stamina to fight the allegations in court just like he pedaled up the side of a mountain. You don't just forfeit 7 TDF's.
    KX500......the original big green meanie

This thread is like a bunch of gossipy women with nothing better to do...

GA is unsubscribed
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

He had his chance in court........he declined.
    KX500......the original big green meanie

I heard Sheryl Crows sister or friend or something was visiting Crow and Armstrong once and this gal had her kid with her.

She asked for a drink for he kid and said she would prefer some juice..... Armstrong ran off into the bedroom and came back with a syringe full of something.....

Now thats just sad...... Hopefully being knocked off his high horse will convince Armstrong that juicing is stupid and going to bring him nothing but pain.....

He is now beginning to reap what he has sown........
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

Link? Or just another of your "storys". Geez. Thank u very much

Just another man tired of liberal bullsheit I would wager. He knows he is right and besides, what does the libtard media know about truth anyway?
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Hey Glenn, Hey Doodle
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

Ive read all 4 pages, and I still dont care one way or the other. My only thoughts on bikers is they need to get the hell outta the dang road. I almost hit another one today with my trailer. Busy road and I couldnt get left of center nor did I have time to slow down. Literally within inches of the moron. Looked into the rearview to see the a hole flipping me off, a gesture I kindly returned.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny what is "your" definition of a true American Hero corny? Certainly not nor never has been Armstrong in my book. Try looking up the winners of the metal of honor. They would be "True American Heroes" in my book, not some weird bike jock. Thank you, thank you very much
    Medal of honor guys are good. I vote for Billy Graham . After all, he walked the talk for some 90+ YEARS, and is still going.

Quote Originally Posted by ar_hvac_man View Post
    My only thoughts on bikers is they need to get the hell outta the dang road. I almost hit another one today with my trailer. Busy road and I couldnt get left of center nor did I have time to slow down. Literally within inches of the moron. Looked into the rearview to see the a hole flipping me off, a gesture I kindly returned.
    It goes both ways. I ride about 130mi a week in what is usually heavy traffic. I am constantly being cut off by cars coming up behind me then making an abrupt right turn in front of me. I don’t flip them off or yell at them because it doesn’t do any good. But two days ago a GMC Sierra came up from behind me at about 40mph and hit me with their rear view mirror, folding it back. I was well out their lane and they were about three feet inside their lane, meaning they did not even attempt to avoid me.

Some cyclists are dicks and impede on traffic, but some motorists have zero tolerance for cyclists, thinking their one car is more important than say twenty cyclists in front of them. But don’ worry, we know what most motorists do when they hit a cyclist and seriously injure them. They just drive away.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234