Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny I agree with u here just like six, Brian.
    ...as I live and breath.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    "I was a complete fraud and now I am a quitter."
    That is NOT a direct quote, you should not stat as such. He did not say that and he is still an icon in the bicycling world.

http://lancearmstrong.com/news-event...august-23-2012
    Always here

IF he's SO guilty, then
    WHY would it take more than a decade of HAMMERING to
    come to a different conclusion than 500 tests?

In the court of LAW, Lance WINS.
    In the court of Politics, he Loses.
    Designer Dan
    It's Not Rocket Science, But It is SCIENCE with "Some Art". ___ ___ K EEP I T S IMPLE & S INCERE

Define the Building Envelope and Perform a Detailed Load Calc: It's ALL About Windows and Make-up Air Requirements. Know Your Equipment Capabilities

Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    That is NOT a direct quote, you should not stat as such. He did not say that and he is still an icon in the bicycling world.

http://lancearmstrong.com/news-event...august-23-2012

Its the internet, I'll do what I damn well please.

I believe everyone reading this post will realize that Lance....that yellow suits him..... that Lance did not actually say that in so many words..... he used a much stronger way of saying it....... he used his actions.

Yes, he will probably still remain an icon in the bicycling world and he will still remain a hero to many......

You could take a sports hero and have him on videotape chopping up his momma and there would be many who would still admire and respect that person.

Oh... and the true american hero thing.....

I was being sarcastic.....glenn...other guy who mentioned that......

You all didnt know that ???

You couldnt tell that from my post ???

Were you guys half asleep or drunk when you read my post and responded......???
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Its the internet, I'll do what I damn well please.
    I was being sarcastic.....glenn...other guy who mentioned that......

You all didnt know that ??? You couldnt tell that from my post ????
    Very liitttlle, if anything, would EVER be taken seriously from
    one who SELF PROCLAIMS oneself as _THE Clown_.

PROFILE _ Basic Information
    About corny
    My email address:

Signature_ You Will Reap What You Sow.
    Last edited by Chris_Worthington; 08-26-2012 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Email address Removed
    Designer Dan
    It's Not Rocket Science, But It is SCIENCE with "Some Art". ___ ___ K EEP I T S IMPLE & S INCERE

Define the Building Envelope and Perform a Detailed Load Calc: It's ALL About Windows and Make-up Air Requirements. Know Your Equipment Capabilities

I don't know why deciding to stop hitting you head against a wall for ten years is seen as admission of guilt. I see it as realizing there may be more important things to do with your life now after dedicating it to one goal for so long.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Ususally a fire where there is smoke.

http://www.freep.com/article/2012082...fy-against-him

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime View Post
    Ususally a fire where there is smoke.

http://www.freep.com/article/2012082...fy-against-him

Blood transfusions.........wow

I remember one time reading a book on the rolling stones and I dont know if it were mick jagger or keith richards.......but one of them went to switzerland or somewhere to get blood transfusions so he could show as drug free.

I guess this was in order to be allowed into the US or Japan or somewhere for concert tours.

Man...what these people will do.....

Quote Originally Posted by dan sw fl View Post
    Very liitttlle, if anything, would EVER be taken seriously from
    one who SELF PROCLAIMS oneself as _THE Clown_.

PROFILE _ Basic Information
    About corny

Signature_ You Will Reap What You Sow.
    "Corny" is a dead giveaway for most folks...... you must be from northern florida where the D students congregate.....
    Last edited by Stamas; 08-26-2012 at 06:21 AM.

Lance "The Juicer" Armstrong.

Take him off that juice and I bet he couldnt pedal a bicycle down a steep hill.

Quote Originally Posted by dan sw fl View Post
    In the court of LAW, Lance WINS.
    In the court of Politics, he Loses.
    You got that totally backwards. Lance played in the court of politics (public opinion) up to now and has been able to hold on to some of his followers, maybe such as you. It is the Court of Law that he is afraid of and would lose in. Not only with the verdict but with many of those people that want to think he never doped/packed/transfused.

Lance "The Juicer" Armstrong.

Take him off that juice and I bet he couldn’t pedal a bicycle down a steep hill.
    When it comes to juicing, listen to his teammates. They were all doing it. It was a level playing field and he won.

It might be hard for some to see both sides but I see Lance as guilty and the best cyclist of our time, regardless of this infraction. He has an oversized heart, superior lungs, trained at altitude and dominated the sport for many years. He wasn’t doping the whole time, maybe just at the TDF because others were.

If they were all doing it, why is he the only dog? And, with so many witnesses, how can anyone say he didn't do it? That many people in your camp don't lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    When it comes to juicing, listen to his teammates. They were all doing it. It was a level playing field and he won.

It might be hard for some to see both sides but I see Lance as guilty and the best cyclist of our time, regardless of this infraction. He has an oversized heart, superior lungs, trained at altitude and dominated the sport for many years. He wasn’t doping the whole time, maybe just at the TDF because others were.

If they were all doing it, why is he the only dog? And, with so many witnesses, how can anyone say he didn't do it? That many people in your camp don't lie.
    They all did it and he was the best. If they all didnt do it he probably would have been the best. They are going to take his victorys, and the guy behind him was doing the same thing he was.

He effed up when he insisted he didnt do it for so long. Instead of denying he should have said he did what everyone else did, or just no comment...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast