Nordyne pressure switch ordeal

I started a a/c install 3 days ago furnace is a nordyne kg7tc 2-stage that was installed 3 years ago with no issues.While do the low voltage wiring with new stat i deside to start furnace and check operation.status light is telling me pressure switch error so i take the tube off of inducer and work pressure manually through the tube and it closes i put tube on inducer furnace fires i cycle it again and it fires,today i go back to finish a/c install and i have the same issue.the furace will fire only after i blow in and out of the air tube connected to the inducer and its not the condensate switches either so what could cause this other than a replacement switch.

Quote Originally Posted by splus View Post
    start furnace and check operation.status light is telling me pressure switch error .
    Which error - PS Closed Fault, or PS Open Fault ?

If the switch is closed because it failed to open on previous shut down, then I would say it is probably a bad switch.

If the switch failed to close after the inducer started, then it could be anyone of the following :

- Blocked Vent
    - Undersized Vent
    - Water in Pressure Switch Tubing
    - Cracked Pressure Switch Tubing
    - Inducer not Running at Full Speed
    - Bad Pressure Switch
    - Blocked Heat Exchanger
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.

Is moisture getting into the hose.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

I did take all the hoses off and made sure nothing was inside them,the furnace did cycle two times and then three days later i have the same pressure switch error.

Answer Rundawg's question and you may get a useful reply. Is the switch failing 'open' or 'closed'?
    If YOU want change, YOU have to first change.

If you are waiting for the 'other guy' to change first, just remember, you're the 'other guy's' other guy. To continue to expect real change when you keep acting the same way as always, is folly. Won't happen. Real change will only happen when a majority of the people change the way they vote!

How's the venting? if its borderline you can get intermittent shutdowns. Pressure at tap when furnace starts vs pressure switch setting?
    Col 3:23

questions asked, answers received, ignorance abated

I had one do something similar after a thunderstorm. It screwed up the circus (yes I said circus) board.