Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JayToo View Post
    Yes, they drilled through a cinder block and a brick wall to do the venting for the furnace. I think the concern with the A/C lines was going from the ground floor up through the wall to the attic. The attic isn't over the utility room, but starts next to it...split level house.

I just wanted to find out from professionals if it was something you didn't feel was important. But I'm hearing everyone say that I should get it.
    If it was in the quote for the jog then they should replace it. It can be run on the exterior inside of molding specifically designed for this type of repair.

I am sure if there was a couple of zeroes left of of the payment check they would be right there demanding the correction.

well said
    it was working.... played with it.... now its broke.... whats the going hourly rate for HVAC repair

Quote Originally Posted by hvacrmedic View Post
    .You should probably discuss this with the owner or salesman rather than with the installers.
    AMEN!
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12