Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    We also have Osama Bin Laden and Ahmadinejad for reference. Your religion is full of people filled with hatred and savage bile few of us can even comprehend. Most muslims, I understand, are focused on jobs and family and dinner like every other person of any religion. But Islam is invasive, controlling, and working evil in the world.
    But you notice most of the trouble comes out of the Middle East. Indonesia has the largest population of Muslims in the world and you do not hear much trouble from them. India, Bangladesh and Indonesia account for 500 Million of them. Maybe it is something in the water in the ME.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

So why don't the passive hippie Muslims speak out or act against radical Islam? Why do you not seek out those that behead or stone people and bring them to justice? Why does Islam inhibit education and fundamental rights for women? Why are men allowed to marry babies? Why does Islam cower behind terrorist tactics and not meet us on the open battlefield?

Why is it so hard for Muslim to become a Christian or join with another religion? Mohammed said, “Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him.” (Hadith Al Buhkari vol. 9:57) This command is practiced in almost all Islamic Fundamentalist countries today.

Mohammed said, “I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, none has the right to be worshipped but Allah” (Al Bukhari vol. 4:196).

Sura 4:89 “seize them and slay them wherever you find them: and in any case take no friends or helpers from their ranks.”

“Take not the Jews and Christians for friends ... slay the idolaters [infidels] wherever ye find them. ...Fight against those who ... believe not in Allah nor the Last Day” (Sura 5:51; 9:5,29,41).

I could go on and on.

Real peaceful religion you got there.

Muslims in Europe.....http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f36_1345962239
    Last edited by coolwhip; 08-26-2012 at 09:05 AM.
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    So why don't the passive hippie Muslims speak out or act against radical Islam? Why do you not seek out those that behead or stone people and bring them to justice? Why does Islam inhibit education and fundamental rights for women? Why are men allowed to marry babies? Why does Islam cower behind terrorist tactics and not meet us on the open battlefield?

Why is it so hard for Muslim to become a Christian or join with another religion? Mohammed said, “Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him.” (Hadith Al Buhkari vol. 9:57) This command is practiced in almost all Islamic Fundamentalist countries today.

Mohammed said, “I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, none has the right to be worshipped but Allah” (Al Bukhari vol. 4:196).

Sura 4:89 “seize them and slay them wherever you find them: and in any case take no friends or helpers from their ranks.”

“Take not the Jews and Christians for friends ... slay the idolaters [infidels] wherever ye find them. ...Fight against those who ... believe not in Allah nor the Last Day” (Sura 5:51; 9:5,29,41).

I could go on and on.

Real peaceful religion you got there.
    Amen coolwhip.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    But you notice most of the trouble comes out of the Middle East. Indonesia has the largest population of Muslims in the world and you do not hear much trouble from them. India, Bangladesh and Indonesia account for 500 Million of them. Maybe it is something in the water in the ME.
    It is hard to separate the horde. You have sunnis and shias basically, then you got local political interests.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/banya...tion_indonesia

You do have muslim problems elsewhere, but they do not catch headline news. oil? There are muslim terrorist even in the Philippine islands we do not hear much about. USA territory. Muslim murdering is world-wide.

I think Arabs combine a special brand of cultural passion with the religion of Islam to make them more dangerous.

Another note: Turkeys claim to be Caucasian and Iranians claim to be Persians. This is a lie. They are all Arabs. The whole F/n lot of them.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

In history you can find Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, mussolilini, ………………….. All are the cruel dictators. In recent time Jorge bush and team made false story and attacked Iraq in the name of god (he claim that got a message from jesus), killed millions including innocents children’s and women(the propaganda was Iraq preparing chemical weapons, finally they agreed it was lie, Goebbels strategy ) all are from Europe and Christianity. But nobody accounts in Christianity. In the last decades, Europeans colonial powers invaded Asian countries, killed millions, and stole their wealth. But history does not account the invasion and its colonial wildness in Christianity.
    Before 1917, there not was a country such an Israel. On that time no ferocity between jaws and Muslims, as part of the conspiracy brought Jews from all over the world, and expelled the Palestinians from their home land. Now Israel is the key issue of all Middle East violence. This is the responsibility of western powers.
    Who started the both world war? Christians. But history does not account the war and its wildness in Christianity.
    Same like Osama bin laden. Learn the history of Osama bin laden. Who grow up him? Who gave the weapons? Who support him? Yes America. When Osama became the enemy of America, he and his activities are being accounted in the name of Islam.
    Mr.coolwhip quoted the Quran, I would give you the more explanation later.
    thanks
    moideen-Dubai

Now you are mixing politics and religion. Earlier, I thought you were saying that Islam is a peaceful religion?, it is my claim that it is not.
    Before the State of Israel was established there was war in the Middle East...such as:

The Assyrian Genocide

The Arab revolt

The Persian wars

The Trojan war

The Battle of Kadesh

Etc.

All though I do not agree with the establishment of Israel, let us not pretend that this is the cause of all the problems in the Middle East. Certainly there was conflict before its creation between indigenous peoples before 1948 right ? and there would still be hatred for neighbors had Israel never been.

Geo politics and Religion. You are stirring up a can of worms here. You know as well as I that the world is a Chessboard for the wealthy elite and an ever changing jigsaw puzzle. When one climbs to the top of the pyramid (so to speak), one will find that its a very small community up there and that everybody knows each other.

From Saudi Kings, to the Rothchilds and SinClairs....even in the time of Khalid bin al Walid the top of the pyramid was there and so was the global family that dictates foreign and domestic policy.

All leaders lie to the sheep to carry out elitist agendas. For us in recent history, it was Pearl Harbor - got us involved in WWII (ever wonder why no carriers were in port?) , The Gulf of Tonkin - Vietnam, WMD's - Iraq, Operation Northwoods - war with Cuba (almost) , 1990 Testimony of Nayirah - Persian Gulf War, Operation Ajax - when Iran nationalized their oil fields, which pissed off Britain and the U.S.

I recognize that we have faults and that our system is not perfect here in America. However, it is still the best place on Earth to live. If it were not, then why is everyone trying to come here?

Now, you need to recognize that Islam is not a peaceful religion, and that your Mullahs, Kings, Pharaohs, Dictators, and Presidents lie to you as well and carry out skullduggery agendas on a daily basis.

I would prefer to see organized institutional religion abolished so we can be true spiritual people all over the world for Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.

I did ask a few questions in post 15 and would be grateful if you could provide some answers.
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    It is hard to separate the horde. You have sunnis and shias basically, then you got local political interests.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/banya...tion_indonesia

You do have muslim problems elsewhere, but they do not catch headline news. oil? There are muslim terrorist even in the Philippine islands we do not hear much about. USA territory. Muslim murdering is world-wide.

I think Arabs combine a special brand of cultural passion with the religion of Islam to make them more dangerous.

Another note: Turkeys claim to be Caucasian and Iranians claim to be Persians. This is a lie. They are all Arabs. The whole F/n lot of them.
    Caucasian is an old term used to describe ones "race". Turks, Iranians and all arabs are caucasian.
    Someone describing themselves as arab or persian would be describing the language system that is predominant for their area or that the area they are from.

Iranians from Iran.....or Persia...speak Persian.....or farsi...... and Arabs...from Arabia.......speak arabic.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post

Iranians from Iran.....or Persia...speak Persian.....or farsi...... and Arabs...from Arabia.......speak arabic.
    Gib's speaks Mixolodian, Phrygian, Major and Minor Pentatonics, Ionian, Lydian and a few more. Me thinks Printer speaks a few of these too.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by moideen View Post
    Dear my brothers,
    Why you are misunderstanding the islam? You are accusing allegations against islam for your internal politics. You are accusing that Islam is terrorism, extremism, malignant cancer………..!!!!!!.I can understand from your hatred notes that nobody learns Islam from the original source. All are understanding the Islam from western media..Islam don’t have partition like radical. islam is the single manifesto for whole world and giving road sense to humankind. English is not my native language, so I cant explained more, for your reference I can give you some notable persons like Yvonne ridely(uk.journlist), Murad Hoffman(German ambassador),Mohammad ali(U.S.BOXER),YOUSUF ESTES (us)CAT STEVENS(uk singer)…………………..etc. those notable peoples converted to Islam and changed their life style after the study about Islam. Or have you any opinion about those people that they accepted terrorism?!!!.You can Google and you can find out the fastest growing religion in the world including Europe also is only Islam. When you study Islam with full sense and without prejudice, you also will be become a deferent man and believer of Islam. God bless you.
    Thanks.
    Moideen-Dubai
    I think you have described the Islamic faith perfectly. It's nice way to say "we are taking over and we will do whatever is necessary to eradicate anyone that is not Islamic"

Thanks for clearing that up
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Gib's speaks Mixolodian, Phrygian, Major and Minor Pentatonics, Ionian, Lydian and a few more. Me thinks Printer speaks a few of these too.
    Poorly but hopefully by next spring...
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    I think you forgot pig latin and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKKHorRUHXM
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    I think you forgot pig latin and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKKHorRUHXM
    Looks like those folks were getting their Jummah on even in the 50s or 60s.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12