Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Lance Armstrong To America....

"I was a complete fraud and now I am a quitter."

What a jerk.... true american hero......as long as he had some chemical goofinol concoction running thru his veins.

and now.... a quitter......

Guilty as charged.....

We got to stop putting losers like this up on a pedestal.

Lance Armstrong......True American Zero.....
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

Athletes at that level are subject to testing 24/7 365 and He passed over 500 tests, so shoudn't the head of testing be fired?

Also he was riding the bike (while battling cand beating cancer) and competeing against a field, all using something. The playing field was even.
    Sic semper tyrannis

‚——’――‘;====±—- * * * * * *
    !‚–’――ƒΉΆ

Quote Originally Posted by Integrity Aire View Post
    Athletes at that level are subject to testing 24/7 365 and He passed over 500 tests, so shoudn't the head of testing be fired?

Also he was riding the bike (while battling and beating cancer) and competing against a field, all using something. The playing field was even.
    Then let him step forward and say "we were all doing it". He has never said that. He avoids the allegations altogether because he has been lying about it all along.

I am an avid cyclist and have followed the TDF daily for years. If he’s been doping then make him pay the same price as other offenders. Actually, I like to see his arrogance get kicked in the groin.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Then let him step forward and say "we were all doing it". He has never said that. He avoids the allegations altogether because he has been lying about it all along.

I am an avid cyclist and have followed the TDF daily for years. If he’s been doping then make him pay the same price as other offenders. Actually, I like to see his arrogance get kicked in the groin.
    Ouch, Thats a low blow especially to someone who has had testicular cancer.

But I do agree that he should be subject to the same rules as everyone else. Like many things the "facts" get so cloudy over time its hard to know who or what to believe.

If he is innocent then he should fight it tooth and nail instead of just giving up......

Isnt that what Lance Armstrong True American Hero would do ???
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

I simply don't believe the governing body of sports any longer on this subject...the man has peed in a cup so many times, he could do it blindfolded at 50 paces. As for continuing the fight, that too has its limits, Lance got tired of throwing money at the wind, only to have yet another court fight come from another direction. There comes a time when you just have to let it go. They'll put his head on a stake, thump their chests and go find another fart to sniff...
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    If he is innocent then he should fight it tooth and nail instead of just giving up......

Isnt that what Lance Armstrong True American Hero would do ???
    Funny what is "your" definition of a true American Hero corny? Certainly not nor never has been Armstrong in my book. Try looking up the winners of the metal of honor. They would be "True American Heroes" in my book, not some weird bike jock. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    "I was a complete fraud and now I am a quitter."

What a jerk.... true american hero......as long as he had some chemical goofinol concoction running thru his veins.

and now.... a quitter......

Guilty as charged.....

We got to stop putting losers like this up on a pedestal.

Lance Armstrong......True American Zero.....

BS ! He was tested over 500 times and not once came back with a positive test.

The low life is the agency that with out proof has taken it upon theirselves to strip him of his wins.

Your so wrong on this one its not funny.

So does his wins go to the guys that came in second ?

Because every last one of them admit to doping.

you need to get over your Ameri-hate and stop siding with the scumbags.

Armstrong put it back on the agency that is going to catch some serious back lash for their politically motivated decision.

He won everyone of those races. Beating guys who are admitted dopers.

Agree iron.

Im with six on this and think the guy is legitimate. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

I think he got so sick and tired of the bullsheit that he decided it wasn't worth it.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Lance stopped his fight because he did not want the world to hear testimony from his teammates. It would have sealed the deal for his reputation. If he stops it now there are at least a few who still support him. But I have to ask: If you guys heard testimony from the 10 teammates who witnessed him do it would you still say the allegations are without merit?

As far as him being a “hero”, that isn’t the right word to describe him. Whether he is guilty of doping, packing, or illegal blood transfusions that they were all doing, he won seven of the most enduring completions in the world. His accomplishments surpass any Olympic Athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Lance stopped his fight because he did not want the world to hear testimony from his teammates. It would have sealed the deal for his reputation. If he stops it now there are at least a few who still support him. But I have to ask: If you guys heard testimony from the 10 teammates who witnessed him do it would you still say the allegations are without merit?

As far as him being a “hero”, that isn’t the right word to describe him. Whether he is guilty of doping, packing, or illegal blood transfusions that they were all doing, he won seven of the most enduring completions in the world. His accomplishments surpass any Olympic Athlete.

Funny I agree with u here just like six, Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    BS ! He was tested over 500 times and not once came back with a positive test.

The low life is the agency that with out proof has taken it upon theirselves to strip him of his wins.

Your so wrong on this one its not funny.

So does his wins go to the guys that came in second ?

Because every last one of them admit to doping.

you need to get over your Ameri-hate and stop siding with the scumbags.

Armstrong put it back on the agency that is going to catch some serious back lash for their politically motivated decision.

He won everyone of those races. Beating guys who are admitted dopers.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Im with six on this and think the guy is legitimate. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

I think he got so sick and tired of the bullsheit that he decided it wasn't worth it.
    Seems to me the USA population has lowered themselves to a tabloid mentality... one of the lowest moral levels this country has ever seen in well over 200 years... we should be ASHAMED of ourselves!

Our Constitution suggests a person is INNOCENT until proven guilty beyond any reasonable doubt, by a jury of peers. As far as I am concerned; until Lance Armstrong has been PROVEN guilty in a courtroom, ANYONE who even suggests he is guilty is themselves guilty of violating the Constitution! So what you say... Well, when a country is full of a bunch of blowhards with no guidance... well it is only a matter of time before the country slides down the slippery slope into oblivion. Folks think that cannot happen in the USA... just like the Romans thought Rome would last forever, as a lot of other civilizations. Wake up folks: If we do not raise the moral character of our society... we will see the day the USA is under the ruling power of someone else than 'we the people'.

How do we raise the moral character... simple... it starts at home! Every thought and every action needs to be ONLY of the highest professionalism and integrity. And do not accept any low class behavior from folks around you... customers, employees, etc. And above all... only elect the highest quality polecats... NOT the ones that hand out the most $$$. In simple terms: Raise the bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast