Micron gauge connection/ Help

Hello guys, Im new to the forum but I have been reading for a while now and recently came across a question (or an issue) that I could use some advice for. I bought a BluVac micron gauge the other day and I am trying to hook it up to my manifold set. Correct me if I am wrong but I would like to find a way to have the micron gauge between the low side valve on the manifold and the low side service connector. The only thing I can think of is to find a T that I can install on the gauge manifold low side that goes from 1/2" acme thread female out to 2 ports of 1/2" acme male (1 to connect the blue hose onto and the other would still have to convert to 1/4" flare female that the BluVac gauge has). After the "T" I would install a valve so that the micron gauge does not see pressure or oil. Does anyone have any ideas or pictures of how this can be done? I went to Grainger with my stuff and they were completely lost, the guy didnt even know that they were a/c gauges. Also went to a couple other places and they had no ideas. Thanks in advance for any help!!

read some posts here about vacuum, by doing a search.

also, visit TruTech Tools' website and look for the vacuum training video.
    http://www.trutechtools.com/Vacuum-Training_c_1100.html

these will answer most questions you have or will have.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

jb makes a quick connect tee that will connect to your manifold.

I have used a tee on my manifold for years. I found that the manifold is a great place for very small leaks that affect the speed of evacuation. As stated above search and discover new ways of evacuating a system without a manifold set. I learned from this site and changed my ways. I now hook pump directly to system with bigger hoses and core remover tools. The difference in evacuating speed is great. Good luck.
    You need to put the phone down and get back to work!

Yeah, those core remover tools are about the best thing you can get a good evacuation