Health Care and the 4 branches of government

4 branches of government, the Executive, Legislative, Judicial, and Insure-ative.

the government unconstitutionally forces people to buy insurance and insurance companies have been dictating policy to to the public for over 20 years.
    an unelected group of people, telling the public what they have to do.

anyone who even entertains the idea that the Health Care Bill MIGHT BE a good idea, needs to spend a year in jail contemplating the definitions of treason.
    the government passed another form of slavery.

"I can end homelessness by forcing everyone to buy a house" - Obama's anti-health care speech to Hillary, debates.
    "You have to pass it to see what inside" -Nancy Pelosi treason comment.

now, Republicans are placing their faith on Romney to over-turn the health care bill, the guy who passed the state prototype of Obamacare in Massachusetts. ...i say good luck.

we haven't even scratched the surface of what kind of monstrosity this is going to be for us and all future generations.
    they lied.
    there's going to be a lot of people getting cut off from health care.
    if you're not paying into the system or designated as a freebie recipient, you're getting cut off.

are they going to force you to buy a pound of vitamin C pills each month, or get cut off from the insurance you HAVE TO pay for?

are they going to force you to get those baby embryo flu shots each year , or get cut off from the insurance you HAVE TO pay for?

are they going to force you to get a certification from a physical training, saying you jogged a mile every month, or get cut off from the insurance you HAVE TO pay for?

are they going to stop treating you after you start collecting Social Security?

go ahead and laugh, you WILL see rules like this enforced.
    ..and there's not much you can do when you surrender your freedom

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    4 branches of government, the Executive, Legislative, Judicial, and Insure-ative.

the government unconstitutionally forces people to buy insurance and insurance companies have been dictating policy to to the public for over 20 years.
    an unelected group of people, telling the public what they have to do.

anyone who even entertains the idea that the Health Care Bill MIGHT BE a good idea, needs to spend a year in jail contemplating the definitions of treason.
    the government passed another form of slavery.

"I can end homelessness by forcing everyone to buy a house" - Obama's anti-health care speech to Hillary, debates.
    "You have to pass it to see what inside" -Nancy Pelosi treason comment.

now, Republicans are placing their faith on Romney to over-turn the health care bill, the guy who passed the state prototype of Obamacare in Massachusetts. ...i say good luck.

we haven't even scratched the surface of what kind of monstrosity this is going to be for us and all future generations.
    they lied.
    there's going to be a lot of people getting cut off from health care.
    if you're not paying into the system or designated as a freebie recipient, you're getting cut off.

are they going to force you to buy a pound of vitamin C pills each month, or get cut off from the insurance you HAVE TO pay for?

are they going to force you to get those baby embryo flu shots each year , or get cut off from the insurance you HAVE TO pay for?

are they going to force you to get a certification from a physical training, saying you jogged a mile every month, or get cut off from the insurance you HAVE TO pay for?

are they going to stop treating you after you start collecting Social Security?

go ahead and laugh, you WILL see rules like this enforced.
    ..and there's not much you can do when you surrender your freedom
    Oh yea......

You got two choices there wolfstrike....... either become wealthy or quit your job throw away everything you have worked for and become a bum. Cause thats the only two categories of american that are going to benefit from government.

You got a job that you go to everyday to pay for that house and car and kids......... the government is going to squeeze every nickel and dime they can out of you.

4 more years of Obama or 4 years of Romney/Ryan aint gonna help the working man, we always get the short end of the stick and we always will.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

How do you figure that they lied to you? Tell me specifically what they lied to you about.

At this moment in time Car insurance companies can not drop your coverage if you need to make a claim, this is because Car insurance is a law and is regulated.

At this moment in time Health insurance companies can drop you if you need to make a claim, this is because health insurance is not a law and is not regulated.

I know that the reason you are protesting healthcare reform so much is because you are afraid of having to buy terrible insurance...I've seen your other posts about past experiences.

This bill is not simply a law forcing you to buy insurance...it is a bill regulating health insurance companies so that they cannot rip you off...or it at least makes it harder for them to rip you off....this is why the bill is so many pages.

About your questions....according to this bill...it will be illegal for any insurance company to drop your coverage before your contract is up with them or unless you have committed some sort of fraud...similar to car insurance. Stop treating you after you collect Social Security...no, Medicare is in place for senior healthcare.

I'm not laughing, these are serious questions and honestly very scary, but I do not think that they would go to that far of an extreme...or more Americans may find homes elsewhere.

Our current healthcare system is broken, and while I agree that it is not the best thing in the world to have your government force you to do things like buying insurance....something had to be done, healthcare related bankruptcies account for over 60% of all bankruptcies in America.

So I ask...why are people against having to buy healthcare when we have been forced to buy car insurance for decades? Is it because health insurance companies are broken? Apparently this bill is taking care of a lot of that.

Maybe they should have fixed health insurance companies first...then had everyone buy insurance, maybe then it would not have been such a bombshell.

Don't you find it downright evil that the president and both branches of congress and most likely the supreme court are exempt from their own laws? They have their own very special health care far different from Obama Care. Most laws congress passes exclude themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Don't you find it downright evil that the president and both branches of congress and most likely the supreme court are exempt from their own laws? They have their own very special health care far different from Obama Care. Most laws congress passes exclude themselves.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Thats mostly a function of them being rich and successful. Rich and successful people usually do better whether they are in congress or not.

Wolfstrike have you gone on line and actually read the Affordable Health Care Act? It's easy reading, written on about a Six Grade level.

Quote Originally Posted by madhat View Post
    Wolfstrike have you gone on line and actually read the Affordable Health Care Act? It's easy reading, written on about a Six Grade level.
    Except it is 2700 pages long and was written by lawyers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by madhat View Post
    Exactly why congress never read it before they passed it. Sixth grade reading is beyond their level. They also stayed up way past their bedtime to vote on it.

How do you figure that they lied to you? Tell me specifically what they lied to you about.
    they told people that everyone will be covered.
    this bill cuts people off who don't pay into the system, or are chosen to receive free care.
    the bill also has a panel who will decide what health care is necessary and what is not.

it is a bill regulating health insurance companies so that they cannot rip you off...
    nothing in the bill says that.
    it says they have to spend about 80% (i think) on health care, but all businesses have loop holes, especially ones that deal with billions of dollars.
    how did the health care industry become billionaires? with 10%? we don't know and their statistics can't be trusted.
    what will happen is everything a company deems as a health care expense will be billed to the public through insurance premiums.
    the Democrats claim they are enemies of the rich, this bill is the greatest profit the rich ever had

i skimmed through it and i posted all of the unbelievable crimes i found in the bill, several months ago.

the passage of this health care bill is a bigger crime than a president getting assassinated, the average person has no idea what this bill actually means, and has no clue what happened