Not for the squeamish

Local school shut down water and power to a building for a remodel over the summer. In the building was a small snack bar with this sandwich table. Someone dropped the ball and didn't check the contents.

Three months for the food to stew with no refrigeration or A/C... I went to do the normal equipment start-up, and this is what I found.

You can't even identify what the food began as. Notified the manager and moved on to the next unit. Gotta love our trade.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Experience is what you have an hour after you need it.

Mmm almost ready to serve!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Every customer you take for granted today will be someone else's tomorrow.

Worst I ever saw was at a restaurant that had been closed for some time. Did an inspection for the potential new owner before the bank papers were signed. There were a coupe coolers that had mushrooms in them. When I say that, I mean growing in them.

Bet those smelled like flowers LOL
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

looks just like the food they used to serve us when I went to school.

I once saw a 48 foot trailer for a semi that had been loaded in NC. with chickens that had just been killed. the driver was to take them somewhere in fla, and they had to be frozen when they got there. Ok no problem right? So the driver made his drop around noon friday, called in, and his dispatcher told him not to worry about loading back, they needed the trailer back in NC monday morning to be loaded with furniture going to the west coast very first thing monday morning. He says ok, walks out to the truck, shuts the unit off, and comes home. Then he takes the trailer and dropped it where they were going to load the furniture. All is fine right? Wrong, He didn't have the trailer washed out, and it sat all weekend in the over 90 degree heat of that july. Well, it didn't take the shipper very long to stop his guys from loading the trailer. Last I heard even after replacing all the plywood in the trailer, it still couldn't be loaded because of the smell. and that was over 5 years ago.