JCI TEC2146-4 N2 Thermostat

Does anyone have any idea about integration of JCI TEC2146-4 N2 Thermostat with other Building Automation System(other than JCI).
    My application is specific to FieldServer FSX30. FieldServer FSX30 is being connected and programmed with TEC2146-4 N2 Thermostat.
    My question if any one knows whether it is possible or if any one knows that this type of integration has been done in any project.

I dont know what a fieldserver fsx30 is but sound like it is a front end. TEC are preprogrammed from viconics. Not muc you can change in it but setpoints occupancy etc. Sounds like you need a TEC prn file.
    UA Local 141

It appears the FSX30 just convert N2 to another protocol so you can easily convert whatever N2 points you want to your new protocol. The TEC2000 series is very simple but handy to use. Below is a link to the manual for you model which shows all the N2 points & addresses available from the controller. You can use this to setup your FSX30 to map the points to your new protocol for whatever your needs may be.

http://cgproducts.johnsoncontrols.co...01176.PDF?x=25

-Jeremy

It might be simpler to just swap the TEC2100 series for a TEC2200 LON or a TEC2600 Bacnet. Or is there a large Quantity of 2100s.

Bill