Unhappy Ice machine and walking cooler

Manitowoc 0605WQY Ice machine dumping water all the time replace dump valve same thing need help

I am working on walk in freezer R404A condesing unit ,it was short cycling for 5-10 seconds. The H.p was once 300psi, L.P was 0. upon playing W/ the dual pressure switch ,system would kick in, clean cond coil H.P drop to 200 Psi. Then I close liquid line service valve to pump down system it stops but when I open L.L service system dosent kick in. it only cycles for a few seconds. I changed start and the run capicator . which shorted out the start capicitor again L.P was 115# H.P was 200#.I lowered the S.P and changed the start capicator it still does the same thing. I put TXV bulb in ice cold water as box temp was over 80*. Any advice or assistance would be appreciated. thanks
    I first posted on tech to tech chat follow the advice correct starting problem by changing s/c, r/c and potential relay unit ran but the problem was l.l solenoid valve replace w/new replace l.l filter dryer pull vacuum for 2 hrs now the box temp does'nt go lower than 65* h.p is 275#-300# s.p is25#-30# Amps are r6.5 s9.8 c10.2 there is a frost on outlet of txv, sight glass has bubbles it is responding to pump down. Now iam thinking of replacing or cleaning txv any thought .

Not enough info. What is ambient temp around condenser? compression ratio is way down. are you just very low on charge? is there a low pressure switch causing the cycling? i'de almost bet your money that there is.

Quote Originally Posted by thegasdoctor View Post
    Not enough info. What is ambient temp around condenser? compression ratio is way down. are you just very low on charge? is there a low pressure switch causing the cycling? i'de almost bet your money that there is.
    Is your question on 2 diffferent units? walk in freezer....ice machine dump valve?

This is a bit confusing. Lets take it in chunks:
    Quote Originally Posted by Qamar View Post
    The H.p was once 300psi, L.P was 0.
    - at this point, the unit was attempting to cycle off - the low pressure switch should have shut it down. Either the liquid solenoid was closed, or a service valve was. Correct the LP side of the dual pressure switch.

but when I open L.L service system doesn't kick in. it only cycles for a few seconds.
    Did it start up at all? If yes, I don't understand why you keep messing with the start components. The reason it is shutting back down is the suction is still to low.

l.l solenoid valve replace w/new replace l.l filter dryer
    Can you confirm that the LL solenoid opens and closes (can you pump down with the solenoid)?

h.p is 275#-300# s.p is25#-30#
    You say the box is at 65* with these pressures? You still have a restriction. Make sure all your service valves are open. The TXV would be the next suspect. Why are you putting it in ice water? Not sure if you are trying to make it open or close? This is a freezer, if the proper head is on it, it will be full open at 32* the same as 80* (or very similar). Put the bulb back where it goes.

sight glass has bubbles
    You are still under charged! No bubbles!

Talking Walking freezer

Quote Originally Posted by Blows_Sucks_Heats_Cools View Post
    This is a bit confusing. Lets take it in chunks:
    - at this point, the unit was attempting to cycle off - the low pressure switch should have shut it down. Either the liquid solenoid was closed, or a service valve was. Correct the LP side of the dual pressure switch.

Did it start up at all?
    Initially it was short cycling potential relay was faulty,afer replacing start component now it start and running
    I don't understand why you keep messing with the start components. The reason it is shutting back down is the suction is still to low
    Can you confirm that the LL solenoid opens and closes (can you pump down with the solenoid)?

yes I can pump w/solenoid

You say the box is at 65* with these pressures? You still have a restriction. Make sure all your service valves are open. The TXV would be the next suspect. Why are you putting it in ice water? Not sure if you are trying to make it open or close? This is a freezer, if the proper head is on it, it will be full open at 32* the same as 80* (or very similar). Put the bulb back where it goes.

txv bulb is tied to where it belong. there is a frost on txv outlet all the to evap.

You are still under charged! No bubbles!
    Did it start up at all?
    Initially it was short cycling potential relay was faulty,afer replacing start component now it start and running

yes I can pump w/solenoid

txv bulb is tied to where it belong. there is a frost on txv outlet all the to evap.

ambient is 95* I have no problem w/cycling now
    H.P 275-300# S.P 25-30#

Yes it is ice machine

Step away from your families equipment! And call a pro!!!!

Ice Machine

Think your machine may be more like a QY0605W. If that's the case, the W may be your problem.

Where does one purchase replacement legs for a walking cooler and do they come with gym shoes or are those extra?
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Where does one purchase replacement legs for a walking cooler and do they come with gym shoes or are those extra?
    Must be a unit from Europe. You know the US is way behind the latest refrigeration technology.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I am making effort to become a pro an my family equipment