Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime View Post
    Id say dont fear any religion. Just try and remember people basically choose whatever religion their family/society is. So, like it or not, you would prolly be a musilim if you were born over there.

I think there is a gene in some people that make them go bonkers over religion. Id say maybe 5% of the population has it. Whatever relgion they choose, thats the one and everyone else's is a moron...

There is another .00001% that has the super bonker religion gene. They want to kill the others...
    Funny more like 5 to 10% of the Muslims feel that way depending on what country you take the survey and surveys have been made on if Muslims believe in Jihad and or approve of 911, country by country check the Internet.

So you can take that 0.00001% and you can shove it right where you got it. Go back to your Mosque and pray for more innocent infidels to kill or get more commie anti Christian talking points from your favorite commie loving anti Christian Democratic web site. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny more like 5 to 10% of the Muslims feel that way depending on what country you take the survey and surveys have been made on if Muslims believe in Jihad and or approve of 911, country by country check the Internet.

So you can take that 0.00001% and you can shove it right where you got it. Go back to your Mosque and pray for more innocent infidels to kill or get more commie anti Christian talking points from your favorite commie loving anti Christian Democratic web site. Thank you, thank you very much
    I wonder how many percent on this side of the world would say we should just level places like Afghanistan and be done with it?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    I wonder how many percent on this side of the world would say we should just level places like Afghanistan and be done with it?
    True but that is all BS talk and no one actually supports it on our side other than a few crack pots (no churches, preachers or donominations or the Bible) and they are just as likely or more than likely non Christian and that belief of kill all nonbelievers is not to be found in Christianity unlike the Muslims have in their Koran which they pray out of five times a day till they die or become martyrs in their Jihad against the "infidels". Their is no such thing in Christianity. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

That is what you could reasonably expect from Muslims in the Middle East if they get a neuclear weapon. To wipe us off the map right after Israel. Unlike the more reasonable west, they are wild men capable of nearly anything. Like putting to death a Down's girl for some precieved insult to Muhammad.

This country is filled with a lot of idiots, so probably a good percentage...
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    That is what you could reasonably expect from Muslims in the Middle East if they get a neuclear weapon. To wipe us off the map right after Israel. Unlike the more reasonable west, they are wild men capable of nearly anything. Like putting to death a Down's girl for some precieved insult to Muhammad.
    Pakistan has nukes.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

And how is it going for them?
    Not very well for them here either. Actually I think there is only one Mosque here in the entire state of WV.

Yes, and there are serious concerns in the Pentagon as well as elsewhere regarding the ultimate control of those weapons. This remains a very serious national security concern.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123