Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob_in_WV View Post
    They are just looking for a reason to execute an "infidel", it doesn't take anything to stir them up in these little hole in the wall countries. Like Hugh B said this is the same Islamic law that they are trying to get into the US. If it ever happens the country is screwed.
    And how is it going for them?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Well... if you look at the christian god...the god of abraham......our lord the savior..... as an omnipotent being....which the bible says he is....... and then take into account the fact that the lord does indeed allow bad things to happen to people in order to teach them a lesson...... then yes... I am as serious as a heart attack.

A chik fil a induced rosie odonnel heart attack.

It is not our job to ask why the lord does the things he does....... we are incapable of understanding the reasons....

we just must accept the things he does as being for our benefit.

It would drive you mad trying to fathom the why of some of the things he does to help teach and guide us.....
    Reason #12,478 why religion sucks
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    And how is it going for them?
    Sorry dude, for what ever reason I don't understand what you're asking me. Care to bonehead it down for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_in_WV View Post
    Sorry dude, for what ever reason I don't understand what you're asking me. Care to bonehead it down for me?
    Sorry about that,
    this is the same Islamic law that they are trying to get into the US.
    As far as I know they get kind of a cold shoulder around here.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

I dont ever see the muslims getting a strong enough foothold in the US to where they can dictate laws..... but if they ever do get to the point where a majority or near majority of americans are muslim....and serious head chopping muslims and not the westernized watered down muslims.....then yes.... I could see Islamic laws being used against american christians.

But of course this isnt going to happen. The mexicans and south americans are going to be the ones who overtake this country. And thats not anti immigration rambling...... its a fact. One day the population of "brown" people in this country is going to exceed the population of european decended white folks......and it will be the brown folks in control.

That is going to happen...... not in our lifetime...maybe not in our childrens lifetime.... but it will happen.

I was reading that those waki pakis cant even read arabic......some cant even read at all......and that they associate all books with with arabic script as the quaran or a religious book.

The police there have the girl under protective custody and they examined the burned materials she had and those materials had nothing to do with the quaran.....

But of course you are dealing with the equivalent of american uneducated backwoods hillbillys and those batsh*t crazy morons act on their feelings more than do facts and logic.

We should bring the girl and her family here......give them a motel or gas station to operate and carpet bomb their town...... Kill every one of those ignorant mofros there.....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTree View Post
    Right on Liberty.

ALL Religion = LOL

The religion of peace huh ? And the libtards focus on attacking Christians and attempt to characterize our faith as radical and violent.

I saw some idiot LGBT protestors chanting " support the intifada" They DO realize that its their necks on the Islamic chopping block dont they ?

I personally enjoyed the one where the woman was stoned to death because she was raped, thus cheated on her husband.

They are animals that need put down.
    UA LU189

10mm, because it's better than .45acp

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime View Post
    That is a sad story.

I beleive it is more of a "middle east" thing than a Muslim thing. I have known some muzzys and I did not find them evil type folk. Just hard working people trying to take care of their familys. They were from Bosnia.

You could go over there, convert them all to the religion of your choice, and they would still want to do stuff like this. Trust me, its not the religion you should fear...
    And which religion should we fear? The one that says Love your neighbor? Yeah that's much more dangerous than the religion that says to kill all infidels.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    And which religion should we fear? The one that says Love your neighbor? Yeah that's much more dangerous than the religion that says to kill all infidels.

Yup, just make a simple comparison of Islam and Christianity by comparing the two central figures of each. In Christianity Jesus Christ died for you and asks us to love our neighbor. Islam's god orders his followers to die for him (die killing the unbelievers and go to heaven).

Hugh

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyBeer View Post
    Right on Liberty.

ALL Religion = LOL
    Would either one of you care to list the other 12,477 reasons.

Yeah, I didn't think so.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    Id say dont fear any religion. Just try and remember people basically choose whatever religion their family/society is. So, like it or not, you would prolly be a musilim if you were born over there.

I think there is a gene in some people that make them go bonkers over religion. Id say maybe 5% of the population has it. Whatever relgion they choose, thats the one and everyone else's is a moron...

There is another .00001% that has the super bonker religion gene. They want to kill the others...

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    The religion of peace huh ? And the libtards focus on attacking Christians and attempt to characterize our faith as radical and violent.
    I saw some idiot LGBT protestors chanting " support the intifada" They DO realize that its their necks on the Islamic chopping block dont they ?
    I guess it depends on which side of the UAV's your sitting at.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast