Is my veto bag covered

Is my veto bag covered

Was wondering if any one could tell me if the warranty covers rips in the bag do to pulling up and down the side oof the building. My outer pockets on both sides are torn from side wall rash.
    You need to put the phone down and get back to work!

Give them a call........I don't see any reason why they wouldn't.

They covered mine with no receipt of purchase and failure of zippers. Zippers were ripped off and laying in the bottom of the bag. Somebody got really mad at the zippers and took their anger out on them.

Warranty seems pretty simple ANY PROBLEM.

I had them question mine the last time I called to get it exchanged on warranty. Zippers for the second time. The lady on the phone tried to tell me they weren't going to be able to cover it since it seemed there must be something I was doing to it to cause the damage. I finally got them to exchange it, but the zipper on the replacement bag started failing less than a week later. I used the bag until the zippers were useless, now it sits in my basement. I bought a new bag from HD and have been happy with it. Same 5 year warranty, except big box store employee's don't fight anyone on a warranty issue.

I used to be a die hard Veto guy until all that happened. Don't tell me you have a no questions asked warranty, then start telling me that you aren't going to honor your warranty.

Mine is only a couple weeks old , i try to pull it away from the wall when i do rope it up. That was a concern of mine since the bag was pricey. Will see how long it lasts before i tear it up.

I do try to pull it away from the wall but the bag is pretty heavy. Sometimes it is rooftop everyday for a month straight.
    You need to put the phone down and get back to work!

My last bag was from home depot, lasted about 2 1/2 years maybe 30,40 bucks. Did not care about tearing it up along the wall, but now with my louis vuitton i'm going to try and baby it. I know after several service calls, lugging your truck on the roof your going to tear something up.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaallred View Post
    I had them question mine the last time I called to get it exchanged on warranty. Zippers for the second time. The lady on the phone tried to tell me they weren't going to be able to cover it since it seemed there must be something I was doing to it to cause the damage. I finally got them to exchange it, but the zipper on the replacement bag started failing less than a week later. I used the bag until the zippers were useless, now it sits in my basement. I bought a new bag from HD and have been happy with it. Same 5 year warranty, except big box store employee's don't fight anyone on a warranty issue.

I used to be a die hard Veto guy until all that happened. Don't tell me you have a no questions asked warranty, then start telling me that you aren't going to honor your warranty.
    I've had the tech since it came out and have not had one issue with zippers. Has anyone else experienced the zipper issue?

sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note
    Member of the "Work Exchange Program"
    "Will work for knowledge"

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
    A Einstein