Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HVAC-Talk Booth

Hi Everyone!

I've been walking around the show floor all day, talking to a lot of manufacturers and meetinng a lot of contractors. What a great group of people. I've been so busy running all over the place, I haven't had a chance to post anything until now.

But also, this is the first time I've been by the HVAC-Talk booth when there was a terminal free. This is a very popular booth. Lusker just told me that this community has about 200 new members since yesterday. Welcome everyone!

The mods have been doing a great job (and never miss an opportunity to rough up "the editor" every time he is around).

Getting ready to go to a seminar session that starts shortly.

-Pete

Yeah the manufacturers, distributors and contractors are all a great group... On the other hand, the ones that hang out at the booth are some ugly ducks

Yeah, I wasn't going to say anything. But, they posted photos, so I guess you know now

-Pete

I was kidding, of course. I would never say anything bad about these guys (expecially if they don't post any crazy pictures of me).

-Pete

Too late for a suck up post.

ARPA and I will be lurking with our cameras this evening.

Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

I am a new member to HVAC-talk. I joined today at Baltimore, good convention. I am currently a HVAC student at Stevens College in Lancaster; im saying thanks to the guys at the booth for getting me signed up.

Originally posted by jedheat
    I am a new member to HVAC-talk. I joined today at Baltimore, good convention. I am currently a HVAC student at Stevens College in Lancaster; im saying thanks to the guys at the booth for getting me signed up.
    I live just south of Lancaster in The Buck. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Originally posted by docholiday
    Yeah the manufacturers, distributors and contractors are all a great group... On the other hand, the ones that hang out at the booth are some ugly ducks
    Speaking of ugly Ducks did you see that picture someone took of that guy in front of the Goodman booth?
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Originally posted by mrbillpro
    Originally posted by docholiday
    Speaking of ugly Ducks did you see that picture someone took of that guy in front of the Goodman booth?
    Well at least no one spelled "duck" with an "f"
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I have to admit it was great to meet the guys from H talk at the booth.

You guys are a great example of how professional this forum really is.

In addition to meeting the mods I got to meet many members too numerous to mention, hate it that I missed docholiday though.

For those not attending this event you should really reconsider for next year.

Will see all of you in St.Louis.
    Have you set up a Google alert for Carbon Monoxide yet?
    Click here to find out how.

Originally posted by Lusker
    davidr is camera happy..

I am also the "Real" Comfortech Idol.
    Have you set up a Google alert for Carbon Monoxide yet?
    Click here to find out how.

I was there, I stopped in at the HVAC talk booth quite a few times and even posted a few times from the puters set up there. I also helped out at the NATE championships and worked one of the better looking displays. (I could see Robo from where I was at)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast