Stolen Election, in the Future!!

Well the Florida Republicans are at it again, they are purging the voter registrations at the last minute. A lot of people that voted in the primary are no longer registered to vote, including my Mom and Sister, who by the way still have valid drivers licenses. So we don't know what is going on. Only thing I could find is this lone article. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sns-20...3649967.column

BTW; THIS ISN'T JUST HAPPENING IN FLORIDA, yea I put the caps lock on.

If someone is NOT a citizen or is a FELON, they are not allowed to vote, otherwise there should NOT be a problem...

It has NOTHING to do with party affiliation.
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Then why is this being done in less than 90 days, till the election. Was it not a problem in 2009, 2010, or even 2011? Also why are the Republicans pushing this in an election year, and a large number of letters are going to traditional democratic voting precincts. Also according to my mom the govenor has been told to stop this, by a federal court, but it seems that is being ignored. I know she went and tried to get re-registered and was not successful. I'm not totally sure if she voted in the primary, but I can't imagine her not voting. BTW, she's not a felon and is certainly a citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by madhat View Post
    Then why is this being done in less than 90 days, till the election. Was it not a problem in 2009, 2010, or even 2011? Also why are the Republicans pushing this in an election year, and a large number of letters are going to traditional democratic voting precincts. Also according to my mom the govenor has been told to stop this, by a federal court, but it seems that is being ignored. I know she went and tried to get re-registered and was not successful. I'm not totally sure if she voted in the primary, but I can't imagine her not voting. BTW, she's not a felon and is certainly a citizen.

According to your link the only people being excluded are felons and people who aren't citizens. They must of given your family members a reason, no?

Quote Originally Posted by madhat View Post
    It was a problem in 2009, 2010, and even 2011. THAT is why it is hitting the fan NOW, before the election which could ultimately mess up future elections by ILLEGAL voters.
    Why would YOU WANT illegal voters to vote, what are democrats afraid of? Loosing power would be my guess.
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.