Classic example how democrats buy votes with OUR money

Obama has just announced (8-17-2012) that he wants further research for the 1 or 2 million people who suffer with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. If you read this short article you will quickly understand it is just vote buying propaganda. But this is how the democrats do it. They promise things they have no intention of delivering on. And everything they promise to deliver, they do with our money or they just print it. These people are criminal minded.

http://www.prohealth.com/library/sho...fm?libid=17163

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    Obama has just announced (8-17-2012) that he wants further research for the 1 or 2 million people who suffer with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. If you read this short article you will quickly understand it is just vote buying propaganda. But this is how the democrats do it. They promise things they have no intention of delivering on. And everything they promise to deliver, they do with our money or they just print it. These people are criminal minded.

http://www.prohealth.com/library/sho...fm?libid=17163
    All politicians try and buy votes....

anyhow....

A few years ago in a town over in Virginia....... Big Stone Gap to be exact......I think....might have been wise, norton or appalachia.....

Anyhow.....lol

Local politicians went into the projects and poor areas armed with cartons of cigarettes and bags of potato chips in order to convince folks to vote for them.

Not sure if it was dims or pugs..... someone can research that though Im sure.

I did a quick search and couldnt find anything.....but I remember this did happen.

Fat ass poor white trash selling them for a bag of chips and a carton of smokes.....lol

I would have given them the chips after they voted and would have laced the chips with strychnine.....lol

I would consider it "thinning the herd"
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

I would gladly trade my vote right now to someone who would come over and finish this brake job Im on for me.

Corny, why don't you take a break and give us one before someone loses it and looks you up. Geez. Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    All politicians try and buy votes....

anyhow....

A few years ago in a town over in Virginia....... Big Stone Gap to be exact......I think....might have been wise, norton or appalachia.....

Anyhow.....lol

Local politicians went into the projects and poor areas armed with cartons of cigarettes and bags of potato chips in order to convince folks to vote for them.

Not sure if it was dims or pugs..... someone can research that though Im sure.

I did a quick search and couldnt find anything.....but I remember this did happen.

Fat ass poor white trash selling them for a bag of chips and a carton of smokes.....lol

I would have given them the chips after they voted and would have laced the chips with strychnine.....lol

I would consider it "thinning the herd"
    Yes POLITICIANS have always TRIED to buy votes.
    It has been said that around the time of G. Washington, that politicians would BUY beer for anybody that would show up to vote.....
    That does NOT make it right. Why FIGHT the effort to clean up some of the funny stuff that goes on?
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

"chronic fatigue syndrome"= LAZYNESS

I would sell my vote right now for a wendys number two combo medium size with coke to drink or a mcdonalds number 3 combo medium size with coke to drink and an additional large coffee.

How the heck do they prove you voted for their guy ??? Are you supposed to videotape yourself voting or what ???

Corny hungry........

and one more to bring it to 3709.......

That would be at least 3700 to many there. Thank you very much.