Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 14 to 19 of 19
  1. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by madhat View Post
    You reallly need to go to this site before the government pulls it. zapatopi.net/afdb/
    Haha its funny, people were making tin foil hat comments about the gulf of Tonkin and its now public knowledge, the fact that bankers run the world which is now admitted, Oklahoma city bombing which can now be proven as a false flag, water fluoridation which is now proven to lower IQ, and people still continue to make idiotic tin foil hat remarks regarding the existence of US government false flags even with de-classified documents like "Operation Northwoods" available. Soon we will be able to add 911, GMO and chemical poisoning, and deliberate infertility to the list
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

    -Alfred E Newman

  2. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,529
    Quote Originally Posted by madhat View Post
    You reallly need to go to this site before the government pulls it. zapatopi.net/afdb/
    Good site.

    Ive been wearing my beenie with the shiny side in for years, hope they have not gotten to me.

    Im going to fabricate a new beenie this morning but this time with the shiny side out.
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Charm City--the city that bleeds
    Posts
    2,790
    I thought Dave Mustaine got saved. Hope he grows out of his activist phase soon.
    It's great to be alive and pumping oxygen!

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Round Rock
    Posts
    3,518
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTree View Post
    You're so close. Administrations pull the trigger but who orders the hit? Who's guidelines are followed? Liberal administrations are usually worse than "conservative" administrations but don't think for a minute that a "conservative" admin won't blow sh!t up. A "conservative" administration was in office during the worst false flag in US history. Everyone needs to understand that every single administration serves the Globalist elite. The banks have owned our a$$es since 1913 and they will have their totalitarian world government before long. If Romney gets into office the public will go back to sleep while they continue their agenda. If Obama gets back in we are all kinds of fu#ked. I'm not voting for either puppet. My days of choosing the lesser of two evils are over
    If you're not going to vote, then you can offer no opinion or complain. You need to think long and hard about something though. Probably in the next administration, whoever it may be. We will probably be losing 1-2 supreme court justices. Whoever is president will get to choose them for the most part. Those people serve for a long time and will shape the direction of our country. So think again about not voting. If Obama gets re-elected, he'll be gone in 4 years, his way of thinking won't if he gets to choose 2 justices.
    I like DIY'ers. They pay better to fix.

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by bmathews View Post
    If you're not going to vote, then you can offer no opinion or complain. You need to think long and hard about something though. Probably in the next administration, whoever it may be. We will probably be losing 1-2 supreme court justices. Whoever is president will get to choose them for the most part. Those people serve for a long time and will shape the direction of our country. So think again about not voting. If Obama gets re-elected, he'll be gone in 4 years, his way of thinking won't if he gets to choose 2 justices.
    I never said I wasn't going to vote. I said I wasn't going to vote for either puppet. And even if I wasn't going to vote by no stretch of the imagination does it mean I don't get an opinion. You can buy into the 2 party scam and the fixed horse race all you want. Supreme court justices are the least of my worries with the government running around blowing things up and shooting people...
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

    -Alfred E Newman

  6. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Round Rock
    Posts
    3,518
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTree View Post
    I never said I wasn't going to vote. I said I wasn't going to vote for either puppet. And even if I wasn't going to vote by no stretch of the imagination does it mean I don't get an opinion. You can buy into the 2 party scam and the fixed horse race all you want. Supreme court justices are the least of my worries with the government running around blowing things up and shooting people...
    Don't listen to Alex Jones so much. You better worry about the supreme court, that is what decides our fate. You wanna know how to fix things? Its not the president or congressman. Its at the local and state level. You change that and you change that above it.
    I like DIY'ers. They pay better to fix.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event