Hybrid View

Dave Mustane in the News

http://www.billboard.com/news/megade...07862552.story

I'm trying to digest the possibilities of his opinions. I do like his song " Holy Wars " though.

Its funny how everyone is crucifying him when they don't know rat sh!t from Rice Krispies... The shooting was very obviously an OP, a sloppy one just like all the rest.
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

Celebrities often say dopey things. Remember Rosie O'Donnel screaming, "Fire doesn't melt steal!"? Anyway, that's why we call what people say opinions. Its a nice way of saying that folks are just plan full of $#%! at times.
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

Forget it. I have posted the Northwoods proposal and others like it at least 10 times here and the thread clears out like someone farted. People here are not ready to accept the fact that the government is running amok killing American citizens and blaming it on others. They will accept it soon enough...

-Alfred E Newman

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTree View Post
    Forget it. I have posted the Northwoods proposal and others like it at least 10 times here and the thread clears out like someone farted. People here are not ready to accept the fact that the government is running amok killing American citizens and blaming it on others. They will accept it soon enough...
    Let's say I believe something that is not true. What happens?

Well, Reality, with a capital R, attacks my belief, in dozens or hundreds of ways, big and small, over a lifetime.
    If I ignore the evidence Reality presents me it costs me energy that could be better spent elsewhere.
    If I am a "reasonable" person I will look for evidence either way, and weigh it, just like a jury.

But, some things can never be decided either way and so I will have to live with that uncertainty.

I thought Dave Mustaine got saved. Hope he grows out of his activist phase soon.
    It's great to be alive and pumping oxygen!

link doesnt work

http://www.billboard.com/news/megade...07862552.story

This one ? It still works.

I call conspiricy if obammer is sure that he will be re-elected. And thinking out loud .... I'm sure that he is sure of that .

Artists in this Article
    /artist/megadeth/5179
    Megadeth .Related Articles
    /news/dave-mustaine-obama-staged-aurora-sikh-temple-1007844352.story
    Dave Mustaine: Obama Staged Aurora, Sikh Temple Shootings
    Nope, nothing to see here… just Megadeth frontman Dave Mustaine, a red-blooded birther, adopting a freshly concocted conspiracy claiming President Barack Obama was somehow responsible for recent mass shootings in Colorado and Wisconsin.
    .Dave Mustaine of Megadeth has doubled down on his claim that the Obama administration could have staged recent mass shootings in order to fast-track gun control legislation, telling the conspiracy-loving news website Infowars.com, it's "something we really need to look into."

Mustaine has grounded his skepticism of Obama on the scandal surrounding the ATF program dubbed "Fast and Furious," which linked the sales of hundreds of guns to Mexican drug cartels. According to numerous reports, the program allowed the guns to "walk" and be sold to cartels instead of recovered in the hopes of leading to high-profile arrests, prompting a federal investigation.

"Nobody can deny that there were criminal rogues within the administration and CBS News got the memos, Congress has the information and basically Larry Pratt of Gun Owners of America who is a highly respected person said that if they would stage Fast and Furious they'd be capable of staging anything and it was all done to blame the second amendment," Mustaine told the site.

Previously, Mustaine accused President Obama of "staging all these murders," referencing recent shootings in "Aurora, Colorado" and "now the beautiful people at the Sikh temple" during a Singapore concert.

"There's some questions here, I just think that we deserve to know the truth - that's it," Mustaine told Infowars.

Aurora survivor Carli Richards told TMZ on Thursday, "Some people think the President is a good scapegoat but he didn't shoot me… It's obviously kind of absurd and people who make up conspiracies just want attention."

tell you thr truth, i was getting suspicous about all these recent murders too

You reallly need to go to this site before the government pulls it. zapatopi.net/afdb/

Quote Originally Posted by madhat View Post
    You reallly need to go to this site before the government pulls it. zapatopi.net/afdb/
    Haha its funny, people were making tin foil hat comments about the gulf of Tonkin and its now public knowledge, the fact that bankers run the world which is now admitted, Oklahoma city bombing which can now be proven as a false flag, water fluoridation which is now proven to lower IQ, and people still continue to make idiotic tin foil hat remarks regarding the existence of US government false flags even with de-classified documents like "Operation Northwoods" available. Soon we will be able to add 911, GMO and chemical poisoning, and deliberate infertility to the list

-Alfred E Newman

Quote Originally Posted by madhat View Post
    Good site.

Ive been wearing my beenie with the shiny side in for years, hope they have not gotten to me.

Im going to fabricate a new beenie this morning but this time with the shiny side out.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN