Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dave Mustane in the News

http://www.billboard.com/news/megade...07862552.story

I'm trying to digest the possibilities of his opinions. I do like his song " Holy Wars " though.

Its funny how everyone is crucifying him when they don't know rat sh!t from Rice Krispies... The shooting was very obviously an OP, a sloppy one just like all the rest.
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

Celebrities often say dopey things. Remember Rosie O'Donnel screaming, "Fire doesn't melt steal!"? Anyway, that's why we call what people say opinions. Its a nice way of saying that folks are just plan full of $#%! at times.
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Forget it. I have posted the Northwoods proposal and others like it at least 10 times here and the thread clears out like someone farted. People here are not ready to accept the fact that the government is running amok killing American citizens and blaming it on others. They will accept it soon enough...

-Alfred E Newman

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTree View Post
    Forget it. I have posted the Northwoods proposal and others like it at least 10 times here and the thread clears out like someone farted. People here are not ready to accept the fact that the government is running amok killing American citizens and blaming it on others. They will accept it soon enough...
    Let's say I believe something that is not true. What happens?

Well, Reality, with a capital R, attacks my belief, in dozens or hundreds of ways, big and small, over a lifetime.
    If I ignore the evidence Reality presents me it costs me energy that could be better spent elsewhere.
    If I am a "reasonable" person I will look for evidence either way, and weigh it, just like a jury.

But, some things can never be decided either way and so I will have to live with that uncertainty.

Don't you believe is is plausible the Admin's minions killed off Andrew Breitbart? The Clintons took care of Vince Foster? Ron Brown? What do you call Ruby Ridge and Waco? We're talking about an Admin. that provided guns to viscious drug cartels with the intent they would be used against Americans so they could push through their anti-gun agenda then they hid behind Executive Order. I'm sure I'm on some hit list of this Admin. because I am not afraid to call them out and evil criminal who belong in jail and traitors who have overthrown our government.

Rosie is just like so many angry idiots who walk around with athelete's mouth. She bashed Chick Fil A for the owner's belief that God does not condone homosexuality then thanks God when she has an MI that someone ran a commercial suggesting she take an aspirin then calls it a miracle. Make up your mind Rosie.

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    Don't you believe is is plausible the Admin's minions killed off Andrew Breitbart? The Clintons took care of Vince Foster? Ron Brown? What do you call Ruby Ridge and Waco? We're talking about an Admin. that provided guns to viscious drug cartels with the intent they would be used against Americans so they could push through their anti-gun agenda then they hid behind Executive Order. I'm sure I'm on some hit list of this Admin. because I am not afraid to call them out and evil criminal who belong in jail and traitors who have overthrown our government.

Rosie is just like so many angry idiots who walk around with athelete's mouth. She bashed Chick Fil A for the owner's belief that God does not condone homosexuality then thanks God when she has an MI that someone ran a commercial suggesting she take an aspirin then calls it a miracle. Make up your mind Rosie.
    You're so close. Administrations pull the trigger but who orders the hit? Who's guidelines are followed? Liberal administrations are usually worse than "conservative" administrations but don't think for a minute that a "conservative" admin won't blow sh!t up. A "conservative" administration was in office during the worst false flag in US history. Everyone needs to understand that every single administration serves the Globalist elite. The banks have owned our a$$es since 1913 and they will have their totalitarian world government before long. If Romney gets into office the public will go back to sleep while they continue their agenda. If Obama gets back in we are all kinds of fu#ked. I'm not voting for either puppet. My days of choosing the lesser of two evils are over

-Alfred E Newman

link doesnt work

http://www.billboard.com/news/megade...07862552.story

This one ? It still works.

I call conspiricy if obammer is sure that he will be re-elected. And thinking out loud .... I'm sure that he is sure of that .

Artists in this Article
    /artist/megadeth/5179
    Megadeth .Related Articles
    /news/dave-mustaine-obama-staged-aurora-sikh-temple-1007844352.story
    Dave Mustaine: Obama Staged Aurora, Sikh Temple Shootings
    Nope, nothing to see here… just Megadeth frontman Dave Mustaine, a red-blooded birther, adopting a freshly concocted conspiracy claiming President Barack Obama was somehow responsible for recent mass shootings in Colorado and Wisconsin.
    .Dave Mustaine of Megadeth has doubled down on his claim that the Obama administration could have staged recent mass shootings in order to fast-track gun control legislation, telling the conspiracy-loving news website Infowars.com, it's "something we really need to look into."

Mustaine has grounded his skepticism of Obama on the scandal surrounding the ATF program dubbed "Fast and Furious," which linked the sales of hundreds of guns to Mexican drug cartels. According to numerous reports, the program allowed the guns to "walk" and be sold to cartels instead of recovered in the hopes of leading to high-profile arrests, prompting a federal investigation.

"Nobody can deny that there were criminal rogues within the administration and CBS News got the memos, Congress has the information and basically Larry Pratt of Gun Owners of America who is a highly respected person said that if they would stage Fast and Furious they'd be capable of staging anything and it was all done to blame the second amendment," Mustaine told the site.

Previously, Mustaine accused President Obama of "staging all these murders," referencing recent shootings in "Aurora, Colorado" and "now the beautiful people at the Sikh temple" during a Singapore concert.

"There's some questions here, I just think that we deserve to know the truth - that's it," Mustaine told Infowars.

Aurora survivor Carli Richards told TMZ on Thursday, "Some people think the President is a good scapegoat but he didn't shoot me… It's obviously kind of absurd and people who make up conspiracies just want attention."

tell you thr truth, i was getting suspicous about all these recent murders too

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post

Generally it's a good idea for me to keep my beliefs to myself but occasionally I slip.

For me to subscribe to a particular belief I'd have to research the evidence and that can be a lot of work and I may still end up being unsure. And if someone's life or reputation depends on it, I'd like to be pretty sure, to the "beyond a reasonable doubt" level of certainty.

BTW, attempted whistleblowing is what got me illegally forced out of my job. At about the same time I found out that a few thousand people dying unnecessarily in the US is "down in the noise."

And, for example, on aircraft safety, one guy actually said out loud, "Not enough people have died yet." And he was telling the truth, our truth, the truth of the US.

You reallly need to go to this site before the government pulls it. zapatopi.net/afdb/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast