Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    The 9th amendment says we have rights that are not mentioned in the Constitution. Paul Ryan says that our rights come from God. Whether the term "right" is used in a legal or moral sense, the nation had a right to know imo.

You didn't know we had special ops forces? Believe me other countries knew we do. If that was kept secret, it would only be a secret in the US.

How was any intelligence blown?

With your thinking Bush committed treason when he announced we were after Bin Laden and then again when he announced we weren't.

When Obama announced the death of Bin Laden the reasons are obvious to most Americans and the rest of the world. What was the reason for outing Valerie Plame?
    God!! I thought you had disappered but here you are being you and not making sense again.

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    God!! I thought you had disappered but here you are being you and not making sense again.

Well you have certainly added a lot to this discussion.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

The Ninth Amendment does not grant blanket rights, much less any rights. It concedes there are other rights we may have as citizens not specified in the Bill of Rights or its later Amendments. You do NOT have unilateral rights to any and all information the government has. Even with the Freedom of Info. Act, you are still limited to matters that do not affect national security. Look at Presidential Gag Orders. You and the liberals just don't get it. In the case with releasing the news of Bin Laden's death, why do YOU deserve to know in real time just as the POTUS sees it? Watch the fim again man--it compromised national security and ruined much of the value of the intel collected. Don't you get that? Sheeesh!

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    The Ninth Amendment does not grant blanket rights, much less any rights. It concedes there are other rights we may have as citizens not specified in the Bill of Rights or its later Amendments. You do NOT have unilateral rights to any and all information the government has. Even with the Freedom of Info. Act, you are still limited to matters that do not affect national security. Look at Presidential Gag Orders. You and the liberals just don't get it. In the case with releasing the news of Bin Laden's death, why do YOU deserve to know in real time just as the POTUS sees it? Watch the fim again man--it compromised national security and ruined much of the value of the intel collected. Don't you get that? Sheeesh!
    How was national security compromised? And what intel collected was ruined?

In your previous post you said where in the Constitution was our right to know? QUOTE Where is that in the Constitution?
    I like the founders believe that not all rights are listed in the Constitution. I actually used the term in more of a moral sense than a legal one. It is a silly notion to suggest that the announcement of Bin Laden's death should not have been announced. The topic of leaks in govt is a valid one but it is not being seriously discussed by those bunch of phonies in that silly PAC or the posters here.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

Relocated to the ARP

We all knew it would be...... I dont know why timebuilder even put it in general discussion unless there was some kind of illicit gambling going on between members betting on when it would be moved.

This Ben Smith has told a couple of whoppers so everything he says must be viewed as suspect and thoroughly researched.

I wonder if he was an actual SEAL team member...... maybe a cook or clerk ???
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

2:22 am...... cant sleep.... Working on my nephews car this weekend absolutely drained me...... physically, mentally....emotionally.

Went to bed at 8:30 last night.....Been up since 1am and I doubt I will be able to go back to the bed.......so its going to be another day of being worn out before the day is started.

Ben Smith........True American Zero.......
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    2:22 am...... cant sleep.... Working on my nephews car this weekend absolutely drained me...... physically, mentally....emotionally.

Went to bed at 8:30 last night.....Been up since 1am and I doubt I will be able to go back to the bed.......so its going to be another day of being worn out before the day is started.

Ben Smith........True American Zero.......

Try drinking a glass of milk. I helps me sleep sometimes.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12