Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    It appears some people have been studying the Gas price index Vs. Bush approval ratings. Apparently when Bush gets good ratings, the price of Gasoline drops. Conversely, when America diapproves of Bush, The gas prices get jacked up higher...

I wonder if Bush (We all know about his connections with big oil) is using the price of gasoline to punish Americans when we do not approve of him?

Interesting....

Originally posted by oloenneker
    It appears some people have been studying the Gas price index Vs. Bush approval ratings. Apparently when Bush gets good ratings, the price of Gasoline drops. Conversely, when America diapproves of Bush, The gas prices get jacked up higher...

I wonder if Bush (We all know about his connections with big oil) is using the price of gasoline to punish Americans when we do not approve of him?

Interesting....

You are a college educated "free thinker" and you post this?

Would you happen to know who the second man on the grassy knoll was?

Not interesting, STUPID

Not interesting, STUPID
    Dont hate be because I am free thinker.

You don't think that there is an interesting correlation between approval ratings and Gasoline prices? Look at the chart again. Be your own free thinker, and make up your own mind.

I have no clue. Do you know?

Stupid

Way past stupid.

Gas is 2.23 here.

Originally posted by James 3528

Gas is 2.23 here.
    The chart is based on median avereage gas prices across the US. Some places it is cheaper than the median, other times it is higher than the median...

Come on, you knew that, James, Or did you also flunk basic math in grade school??

Not interesting, STUPID
    Dont hate be because I am free thinker.

You don't think that there is an interesting correlation between approval ratings and Gasoline prices? Look at the chart again. Be your own free thinker, and make up your own mind.

I have no clue. Do you know?
    I don't hate you, I feel sorry for you.

No, I am not interested in the correlation because there is none. Bush does not set prices, the markets do. If you want to blame somebody blame the futures traders. I thought you and Geer preached "logic" all the time. Well, try using some.

Prices go up, you blame Bush, prices go down, you cry conspiracy. Come on Oloe, you are smarter than this.

As far as the grassy knoll, I toured that book depository in Dallas back in 1998. That was one hell of a shot. Of course, he was a Marine. His rifle was his best friend.

As far as the grassy knoll, I toured that book depository in Dallas back in 1998. That was one hell of a shot. Of course, he was a Marine. His rifle was his best friend.
    And wasnt he only using Iron sights as well... One hell of a shot...

Prices go up, you blame Bush, prices go down, you cry conspiracy. Come on Oloe, you are smarter than this
    I never hinted of a conspiracy, I just thought that it was an interesting comparison. My comparison of Bush punishing us for not being loyal was in jest.

No, I am not interested in the correlation because there is none. Bush does not set prices, the markets do. If you want to blame somebody blame the futures traders.
    How can you ignore the facts laid out in front of you in the chart? No correlation? Look for your self.

I thought you and Geer preached "logic" all the time. Well, try using some.
    The logic is right there on the chart, take a look. Connecting the Bush approval rate and Gas prices is a "logical" look at a cause and effect, do you not agree?

And wasnt he only using Iron sights as well... One hell of a shot...

Prices go up, you blame Bush, prices go down, you cry conspiracy. Come on Oloe, you are smarter than this
    I never hinted of a conspiracy, I just thought that it was an interesting comparison. My comparison of Bush punishing us for not being loyal was in jest.

No, I am not interested in the correlation because there is none. Bush does not set prices, the markets do. If you want to blame somebody blame the futures traders.
    How can you ignore the facts laid out in front of you in the chart? No correlation? Look for your self.

I thought you and Geer preached "logic" all the time. Well, try using some.
    The logic is right there on the chart, take a look. Connecting the Bush approval rate and Gas prices is a "logical" look at a cause and effect, do you not agree?

I just polled my children and made a graph. All 6 were asked what they thought about brocolli. I got 5 "yucks" and a "disgusting".

I will ask them again when gas prices either rise or fall more than an average of ten cents per gallon. Should be interesting to see if they feel they are being punished by being forced to eat brocolli when gas prices go up.

Originally posted by daytonafan

I just polled my children and made a graph. All 6 were asked what they thought about brocolli. I got 5 "yucks" and a "disgusting".

I will ask them again when gas prices either rise or fall more than an average of ten cents per gallon. Should be interesting to see if they feel they are being punished by being forced to eat brocolli when gas prices go up.
    I encourage you to do that comparison. Please keep me updated as to what your graph says. But, you also have to take into the severity of the Yucks and Disgustings, and chart them along with that, otherwise, it is an inconclusive comparison. What are you going to do if one of them takes up eating brocolli? That will throw a wrench into your hyposthosis.

Originally posted by daytonafan

I encourage you to do that comparison. Please keep me updated as to what your graph says. But, you also have to take into the severity of the Yucks and Disgustings, and chart them along with that, otherwise, it is an inconclusive comparison. What are you going to do if one of them takes up eating brocolli? That will throw a wrench into your hyposthosis.
    Yes indeed. Sort of like when they clean their rooms without my having to threaten violence. I have nothing to ***** about when I come home. I have to focus my wrath on my wife at that point. LOL

olo perhaps you could get a position as a writer for the national enquirer. they need more Naive stories & propaganda.
    The Captain.

Originally posted by captainrat
    olo perhaps you could get a position as a writer for the national enquirer. they need more Naive stories & propaganda.
    I wish that I take credit for coming up with the chart, That credit goes to Paul Kedrowski... And actually I think he got the information from another source that actually did the research...

I Don’t know about Bush rating & gas s prices- on his LOW (then jimmy carter) LOW ratings- but I could have predicted prices dropping before election (a few months) time …..got to keep those who give them do nothing congress who gave a BIG tax breaks (to oil companies) a chance to win, and keep those do nothing (s) in power.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast