AX Hyperlink to trend

can someone tell me if you can create a hyperlink to a trend from a px used for 50 devices ? I have set this up this but every device links to the same trend. All of my device graphics are relativized and all the points work for them properly but cant figure out how to relativize the trend link. thanks for any help.

Im assuming that means you put views on the devices themselves... which in that situation I believe you are SOL. We stopped using that setup along time ago mainly because of this issue.

I would suggest using PxIncludes... then you can pass variables to the include. Then you can have something like history:/StationName/$(ahu)_SpaceTemp and history:/StationName/$(ahu)_ReturnTemp. Drag your template to a new px page, then set the variable ahu=AHU1 in one page, ahu=AH2 in the next... you see the pattern.

I know this doesn't answer your question but its a different way to think about this going forward...

I used to think it was impossible to do this as well, but found a way...

All you have to do is this...... From the the label you want to hyperlink from on the graphic, hyperlink directly to the history extension (slot: points/DischargeAirTemp/NumericInterval). Then you add this to the end of the ord..... |view:history:HistoryChart.....

So your hyperlink ord should look like this..... slot: points/DischargeAirTemp/NumericInterval|view:history:HistoryChart

That's it.

This also applies for tons of other things to. You'll just need to specify the name of the view and what module its from.

What he said.
    UA LU 562

Or could do a pop up binding and keep them on the same page instead of flipping back and forth between a history(s) and a graphic

Or Tabbed Pane.
    UA LU 562

Thanks for the replies , i think that will do the trick. I usually do the pop up when i go to trends from a single px for a plant or something , but haven't had to do it from relativized px.