Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Post Likes

    Tube with hole for backflow prevention?

    I am looking for a tube that has a hole for backflow prevention to use on the exterior of my house for piping water from the exterior condensation pvc pipe so that the water is deposited away from the foundation. I'd like to pipe the water and connect in with underground drain in my yard, but feel like I should probably have some type of backflow protection. On another home, I saw a rubber tube with a built-in plastic circle/opening running from the exterior pvc pipe that drips to a different location. But I have scoured the internet and cannot find anything like this. I guess I could buy a rubber house and just cut a hole, but can't imagine there isnt a product out there for this purpose. There must be others who dont want this to drip at the foundation of the home. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Post Likes
    Air gap is the highest form of backflow protection.......

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.