Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I too have seen that problem with a Hos board. And was able to confirm no power to cc, pump running, lls open hg closed and all the correct leds lit. I actualy chased that problem for a while before it showed. Low ice production, The machine would do fine while I was there.
    If the board looses power when power is restored it will chirp.

If you find a board doing strange things check the solinoid coils.
    Found one that after I reset it, it would not bring on the cond fan after the first harvest. Hos tech steered me to the hg valve coil problem solved.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by wdshea View Post
    Unit starts and operates properly, then randomly the board will cut power to the contactor, and re-apply power 1-30 seconds later. LED 1 still claims the compressor should have power. Slap the side of the unit and the compressor comes back on. I think it's just the relay on the board, but obviously i'll just replace the whole board.

What do ya'll think?

P.S. i checked output to the contactor with my volt meter, and voltage was zero.
    Had this happen to me on a km800 before and it ended up bieng the Hi pressure cut out switch was shutting things down and once the pressures resided the unit would fire back up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12