+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Carrier spare parts supplier

Post Likes

Carrier spare parts supplier

Hi,

Anybody knows supplier for Carrier spare parts; besides Carrier itself?

Thank you.

Post Likes
    I think Carrier is like Trane and York and other manufacturers they kinda have the market cornered on their own parts.

Post Likes
    I am not sure if there are any buying house / stockies that can supply all those parts?

Post Likes
    I'm in St Louis and there is a company here called Koch Air that handles Carrier parts. I don't know if they are a national company or not.

Post Likes
    The part will eventually come from Carrier and the supplier will just step on the cost and charge you more. What is the problem with the OEM, They will also inform you about upgrades or changes.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by spinning wheel View Post
    The part will eventually come from Carrier and the supplier will just step on the cost and charge you more. What is the problem with the OEM, They will also inform you about upgrades or changes.
    Do you have a means to purchase from Carrier directly? I wasn't aware that they had a direct distribution set up.

I lift things up and put them down.

Post Likes
    When you buy it from your local Carrier service branch, that is Carrier. When you do this, the branch is also more willing to help you if you get into a bind.

Post Likes
    Yes, I used to purchase the parts directly from the OEM; as there is no local distributor in my area. Unfortunately,they charge me sky high. I am looking for alternate source that can bring the cost down.

Thanx.

Post Likes
    Good luck with that, got a bad oil transducer last week , they also didnt overnight the oil filter like they said they would because ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the screw came with either a horizontal or vertical oil filter,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,frickin ship them both, we will send them back.
    6 stories of dying people in a nursing home and poor excuses and phone tag.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Post Likes
    do you have alternative mail , only if you need chillers parts

Post Likes

Carrier Spare Parts

As a Carrier Premier Dealer we have access to Carrier Spare Parts world wide. There are many different sources for Carrier Spare Parts. We find the Carrier offices are very regionalised and have limited access to the equipment and spare parts sold through them in the first place. If you need Carrier Spare Parts for a unit manufactured in Saudi Arabia, Thailand or Mexico then your local office in Ohio would struggle.
    We on the otherhand have access to ALL Carrier Spare Parts no matter where they originate. ABA Stronalva.

Post Likes
    Buy them from your local Carrier branch, you're not going to get them any cheaper anywhere else.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in