Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: YORK YK CHILLER

Quote Originally Posted by Goldfang View Post
    Hi all I have just found out that the chiller was caused due to insufficient refrigeration .
    If you mean refrigerant, I find that curious. If the pictures you sent were taken when the machine was at 88% FLA, it seems unusual to me that the evaporator small difference was 1.2*F. Usually the small difference temperature would be much greater in a low refrigerant charge situation.

Glad you solved your problem.

LMAO!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by york56 View Post
    Pretty pictures nice sounds dosen't help much I guess we will be asking Siri whats wrong with my Chiller next !

Approach of 1 att 90 percent fla?

No way it was low on REFRIGERATION!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KnewYork View Post
    If you mean refrigerant, I find that curious. If the pictures you sent were taken when the machine was at 88% FLA, it seems unusual to me that the evaporator small difference was 1.2*F. Usually the small difference temperature would be much greater in a low refrigerant charge situation.

Glad you solved your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldfang View Post
    Dear knewyork we just take over this building chiller services contract , a few month ago this building started on a energy saving project on the hvac system but they have a very bad urgument with the previous service contractor. When we took over this servicing site we then notice that something wrong with chillers it can't unload like as before! ( noticed by owner )! And I'm not very familiar with this York yk chiller that why I'm here in this forum.
    Argument was most likey about energy management taking over control of pumps, causing the problems you are seeing now.

Or maybe I've been tainted by past experience with ems.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123