Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by moideen View Post
    I think, if Israel start this war it will be the starting of vanishing process of Israel from the world map. We have seen in recent times their defeat in Lebanon, with HAMAS in Palestine…; they failed to release their captured soldier from HAMAS. Israel is the bastard of western power, so it has to be give up the ghost,
    Israel has pretty much withstood outside hostility in the past, and made attacks without so much as a sniffle in reply. Predicting the end of Israel has pretty much been relegated to islamic extremists, white-power-nazi-morons, and NEW WORLD ORDER paranoids.

I figure we can fit you into a slot there somewhere. .... That is all I have to say. Except that you are in Dubai. And you spout off like ammadenijab How is the weather there? It is cool here in texas, upper 90's.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

I wonder who ordered the two carrier groups to the Persian Gulf recently. Was it Obama or somebody up there in D.C. more competent than him? I think the reason Obama wants to delay the attack on Iran is because he would actually be on Iran's side? Haha. It wouldn't surprise me one bit. He hates Israel. But Obama is going to do whatever he thinks will get him re-elected. Democrats have no integrity or morals. Their idealology is so sacred to them that they believe any means justifies their ends. And Obama loves to play golf, ride around in Air Force Once, and go to fancy restaurants and different places, etc. Israel may very well go without Obama, and Obama and company may not even be able to make up their minds which scenario benefits him the most as far as his re-election goes.

But I remember when Clinton bombed Serbia because he wanted to distract attention from his rather profane use of cigars in the Oval Office. This is horrible leadership, but this is the kind of selfishness I'm talking about with the democrats--anything or anyone is fair game. This was a disgrace to our country IMHO.

this can't be good.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Romn...mo_code=FCA7-1

Iran's Imanutjob (Ahmadinejad) is calling Israel an Insult to Humanity. That should help the situation.
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

This thread is getting awful HEATED for a refrigeration forum! We're here to keep it COOL not solve world peace!

Quote Originally Posted by hydra View Post
    This thread is getting awful HEATED for a refrigeration forum! We're here to keep it COOL not solve world peace!
    Actually this is exactly what the ARP forum is for.

FORUM: ARP
    For non HVAC topics that include discussions about government, religion, politics, economics, philosophy and other volatile topics. Please obey the Forum Rules and the ARP Rules . Disclaimer: The opinions here do not reflect those of the owners or advertisers and neither assume any responsibility or liability for its content.

I have no sympathy for Israel or Iran, or any of the nutcase countries over there. Israel uses us as their lil biatch to fight their battles, steals our technology and sells it to our enemies, and takes 100's of millions of our money every year. With friends like this, who needs enemies.
    All those crazy tribal phuks in the middle east should commit suicide and do us all a favor. If not, we should isolate their genetic code and engineer a plague to do it.
    I am so sick of hearing about Israel this and Israel that...screw them!...like they have been screwing us. Let them nuke each other, they deserve it....and I certainly hope all countries of rational thought sit back and watch as the scourge of the Earth is removed (middle east). Its all a crappy desert over there...what better place to use atomic weapons?

And if it evolves into a world wide nuclear war, then so be it. There are too many people in the world as it is, many breeding like roaches that contribute little to nothing.
    Some people in this world are better than others, but the bottom line is that all people suck and are the only creatures on this planet take and do not put back, everything we touch turns to sheit eventually.

We are not superior, we are inferior!
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

I stand corrected. Argue away! Just keep in mind that any religion that has survived for more than 2000 years deserves some respect. The four that come to mind are: Christianity, Muslim, Hinduism and Buddhism.

I stand corrected. Argue away! Just keep in mind that any religion that has survived for more than 2000 years deserves some respect. The four that come to mind are: Christianity, Muslim, Hinduism and Buddhism.
    You have got to be kidding. Organized religion is the fuel that feeds the fire of hatred, perpetuates ignorance and stupidity, and creates separation and division. A very clever construct used by various governments around the globe to control the ignorant masses.
    I can respect a spiritual person, but not an institutional religious puppet.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    I have no sympathy for Israel or Iran, or any of the nutcase countries over there. Israel uses us as their lil biatch to fight their battles, steals our technology and sells it to our enemies, and takes 100's of millions of our money every year. With friends like this, who needs enemies.
    All those crazy tribal phuks in the middle east should commit suicide and do us all a favor. If not, we should isolate their genetic code and engineer a plague to do it.
    I am so sick of hearing about Israel this and Israel that...screw them!...like they have been screwing us. Let them nuke each other, they deserve it....and I certainly hope all countries of rational thought sit back and watch as the scourge of the Earth is removed (middle east). Its all a crappy desert over there...what better place to use atomic weapons?

And if it evolves into a world wide nuclear war, then so be it. There are too many people in the world as it is, many breeding like roaches that contribute little to nothing.
    Some people in this world are better than others, but the bottom line is that all people suck and are the only creatures on this planet take and do not put back, everything we touch turns to sheit eventually.

We are not superior, we are inferior!
    LOL! DOLPHINS FIRST theory????

Flower Power. WORD.

"You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

I agree with you Coolwhip , that's sorta the point I was trying to make. Most countries don't have a separation of church and state. When the religious "venom" starts flying and comments get heated, it's time to step back and think:"what would Jesus,Muhammad, Vishnu or Buddha do?" I consider myself a Spiritual person but I'm not drinking the kool aid either.

This world didnt survive because of religion, it survived despite religion. If it would have been religion, we would now be owned by the Pope and his merry crusaders....Oh wait...he does owned it all.....my bad.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Jesus died for the sins of everyone that accepts him, that would include murderers and prostitutes and muslims and mormons and atheists. But muslim theology is not in any way 'in-line' with Christianity, not in the least.
    You are !00% correct!

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    I wonder who ordered the two carrier groups to the Persian Gulf recently. Was it Obama or somebody up there in D.C. more competent than him? I think the reason Obama wants to delay the attack on Iran is because he would actually be on Iran's side? Haha. It wouldn't surprise me one bit. He hates Israel. But Obama is going to do whatever he thinks will get him re-elected. Democrats have no integrity or morals. Their idealology is so sacred to them that they believe any means justifies their ends. And Obama loves to play golf, ride around in Air Force Once, and go to fancy restaurants and different places, etc. Israel may very well go without Obama, and Obama and company may not even be able to make up their minds which scenario benefits him the most as far as his re-election goes.

But I remember when Clinton bombed Serbia because he wanted to distract attention from his rather profane use of cigars in the Oval Office. This is horrible leadership, but this is the kind of selfishness I'm talking about with the democrats--anything or anyone is fair game. This was a disgrace to our country IMHO.
    Which brings up the question. Could tobacco be a sexual orientation,thereby making it illegal to discriminate against tobacco users!?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast