Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    We did that in 1940. Surprisingly, turned out to be a failed tactic.

It is not easy for a reasonable man, your basic 'guy', to comprehend the hatred and dedication to destruction of a Nazi or Al-Queerda member. Much more than twice as hard to comprehend the potential for evil when a huge network of these jerks get together and take an entire nation for resources to feed their desires.

I think a more natural course of nature would be for good men to stand firm against an evil regime.
    I'll stand with you.
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by moideen View Post
    I think, if Israel start this war it will be the starting of vanishing process of Israel from the world map. We have seen in recent times their defeat in Lebanon, with HAMAS in Palestine…; they failed to release their captured soldier from HAMAS. Israel is the bastard of western power, so it has to be give up the ghost,
    For your info, Israel will last forever!

There is a God in ISRAEL and HE is jealous for His people! There is no other god! HE is the GOD of Abraham, ISAAC and JACOB!

Israel will be attacked and suffer great loss, But YESHUA, the SON of GOD will deliver HIS people.

The New Jerusalem will be where the FATHER rules this earth forever. Nations will come to Israel, at that time to learn about GOD!

Sorry you are on the losing side.

Curious you should say ghost, The HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD dwells in the believing children of ISRAEL.

Quote Originally Posted by ironpit View Post

There is a God in ISRAEL and HE is jealous for His people! There is no other god! HE is the GOD of Abraham, ISAAC and JACOB!

Israel will be attacked and suffer great loss, But YESHUA, the SON of GOD will deliver HIS people.

The New Jerusalem will be where the FATHER rules this earth forever. Nations will come to Israel, at that time to learn about GOD!

Curious you should say ghost, The HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD dwells in the believing children of ISRAEL.
    Israelites are only God's chosen people if they accept His son Jesus as their Lord and Savior.

Israel (as a whole) currently does not believe that Jesus is God's Son. So God would not necessarily protect them as a chosen people.

2,000 years ago, it (God's chosen people) changed from a literal nation, to a kingdom of believers that choose to believe and trust in Jesus Christ.

God's Holy Spirit also dwells in believing people everywhere, not only Israelis.

AMEN Hallelujah

The scripture does not support replacement theology.

There will be a literal New Jerusalem in Israel. The throne of CHRIST will be in ISRAEL. The time of the gentiles comes to a close right around the time that ISRAEL controls all of JERUSALEM!

Ravy Zaccharius ( I think I butchered that name, but it is close) does an incredible piece on the place of Israel, believing Jews, the gentiles and the church. God deals with each of them in separate ways.

Yes, I do believe the Spirit of God is in all believers, but all believers were not being attacked by the poster. Just Jewish. I did point out that the Spirit dwells in believing Jews. But He also moves in ways peculiar to Jews like He did in the old testament.

John Hagee has some interesting stuff on that.

Thank you for your comments. Check out David Jeremiah and the also the John Ankerburg show. Good people.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcrj View Post
    Israelites are only God's chosen people if they accept His son Jesus as their Lord and Savior.

Israel (as a whole) currently does not believe that Jesus is God's Son. So God would not necessarily protect them as a chosen people.

2,000 years ago, it (God's chosen people) changed from a literal nation, to a kingdom of believers that choose to believe and trust in Jesus Christ.

God's Holy Spirit also dwells in believing people everywhere, not only Israelis.
    Quote Originally Posted by jtrammel View Post
    AMEN Hallelujah
    I was waiting for someone to jump in here and give the Spiritual perspective... THX!

Scripture teaches us THE God (Jehovah) blesses and protects those who protect HIS people (IMO HIS people are both Israel and Christians).

To turn our backs on Israel is kinda like p*ssing into the wind... just stupid, and with BAD results.

OTOH: To blindly let Israel do stupid things... I see nothing in Scripture suggesting that is a good idea either.

I suspect a surgical strike to set back the Iran Nuke program a few years may be all we see...

OTOH... I would not mind seeing a LARGE strike to set back the Muslim movement a couple of decades... would rather the only folks who get hurt are the radical leaders... however war always has casualties.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

There will be a literal New Jerusalem in Israel. The throne of CHRIST will be in ISRAEL. The time of the gentiles comes to a close right around the time that ISRAEL controls all of JERUSALEM!

Ravy Zaccharius ( I think I butchered that name, but it is close) does an incredible piece on the place of Israel, believing Jews, the gentiles and the church. God deals with each of them in separate ways.

Yes, I do believe the Spirit of God is in all believers, but all believers were not being attacked by the poster. Just Jewish. I did point out that the Spirit dwells in believing Jews. But He also moves in ways peculiar to Jews like He did in the old testament.

Thank you for your comments. Check out David Jeremiah and the also the John Ankerburg show. Good people.
    Good Post! And you got pretty close on Ravy...

Check out Chuck Missler also... gets into the murky details of the end times... from OT view.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Just out of curiosity, are you Jewish (not likely, I know, had to ask )? If not, which Bible or scripture do you use? I find some of your ideas interesting to say the least, and would like to study a little more your source of scripture.

I don't believe in "replacement theology" as I understand it to be commonly used.

I refrain from attacking the muslims, as we are told to love our enemies. However, I am a staunch supporter of Jewish ministries. I will defend the Jews.

I have heard of pretty amazing but credible stories of Christ appearing in muslim countries to a few people. In each case the person became a follower of Christ.
    I am glad to see that God loves the muslims and calls to them. I just pray they will respond accordingly.

I refrain from attacking the muslims, as we are told to love our enemies. However, I am a staunch supporter of Jewish ministries. I will defend the Jews.

I have heard of pretty amazing but credible stories of Christ appearing in muslim countries to a few people. In each case the person became a follower of Christ.
    I am glad to see that God loves the muslims and calls to them. I just pray they will respond accordingly.
    I'm with you there. I don't believe any Christian should support an attack on anyone, Muslim or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcrj View Post
    Just out of curiosity, are you Jewish(not likely, I know, had to ask )? If not, which Bible or scripture do you use? I find some of your ideas interesting to say the least, and would like to study a little more your source of scripture.

I don't believe in "replacement theology" as I understand it to be commonly used.
    I am not Jewish. Wish I were. But I am glad that I am grafted in! I financially support Jewish Voice Ministries with Jonathan berniss, David Jeremiah ministries-Turning point for God and John Hagee ministries.
    I like King James for memory. New amplified for expanded meaning. I use NASV or NKJ for reading.

I live on/ listen to Moody radio, with such preachers as David jeremiah, Ravy Zacharious James Mcdonald, Chuck Swindell, Allister Baig, Irwin Lutzer, Joel Stoel, John Mcarthur and John Ankerburg on tv, as well as others. I read the bible for myself. Ed young sr. and a guy by first name of Adrian dantly ( I haven't seen him for quite sometime- out of tennessee are two Good tv preachers, as well as Zola Leavitt ministries, and the Jewish jesus Ministry out of Ohio. Thanks for asking.

2 Tim 2:15 Study to show yourself approved unto God. A workman that needs not to be ashamed, RIGHTLY dividing the WORD OF TRUTH!

Jesus died for the sins of everyone that accepts him, that would include murderers and prostitutes and muslims and mormons and atheists. But muslim theology is not in any way 'in-line' with Christianity, not in the least.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    I'll stand with you.
    I would proudly stand with you also. Men have to do the right thing, good men. Many are going through life wobbly and confused, and some are simply wrong. I consider them casualties.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast