Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Hybrid View

The Iran/Israeli war will start sometime in the next 30 days...

I'm guessing gas prices will go up? What else? Will this help Obambam or Romney?

Might as well throw Egypt in the mix. The old military rulers were thrown out. Now what?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

I think the entire middle east is a powder keg waiting to **BANG**

The only thing keeping that from happening is Israel's patients. And no one country wants to be the one that the rest of the world points at and says "they started it"
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

I figure they will hold off until next spring. USA election, winter, tis a bad time to start a war.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Might as well throw Egypt in the mix. The old military rulers were thrown out. Now what?
    Iran has been asking for it. To make blanket anti-semetic statements condemning an entire Country and one with Nukes no less.

If Egypt and Jordan and Syria team up with Iran Israels only hope will be using tactical nukes to hold back the hordes of soldiers originating from religion of peace.

If Iran manages to block of the Strait of Hormuz then expect gas prices to exceed 5 bucks a gallon in the US and an already gutted economy get worse.

Iran is the epitome of a tyrannical theocracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Iran has been asking for it. To make blanket anti-semetic statements condemning an entire Country and one with Nukes no less.

If Egypt and Jordan and Syria team up with Iran Israels only hope will be using tactical nukes to hold back the hordes of soldiers originating from religion of peace.

If Iran manages to block of the Strait of Hormuz then expect gas prices to exceed 5 bucks a gallon in the US and an already gutted economy get worse.

Iran is the epitome of a tyrannical theocracy.
    Definitely a possibility... however:

I would call them more like maniacs. Reminds me of the playground bully... What do you do with him/her? Appease them? Playcate them? Avoid them? Or punch them out and tell them to change or get punched out again.

Human nature is no different with countries... Some countries are mature enough to behave... the ones that are not; well the rest of us need to keep them corralled so they do not cause too much irritation for the rest of us.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

I think, if Israel start this war it will be the starting of vanishing process of Israel from the world map. We have seen in recent times their defeat in Lebanon, with HAMAS in Palestine…; they failed to release their captured soldier from HAMAS. Israel is the bastard of western power, so it has to be give up the ghost,

I think, if Israel start this war it will be the starting of vanishing process of Israel from the world map. We have seen in recent times their defeat in Lebanon, with HAMAS in Palestine…; they failed to release their captured soldier from HAMAS. Israel is the bastard of western power, so it has to be give up the ghost,

Quote Originally Posted by moideen View Post

the more I think about it, I doubt there will be any war. Saudi Arabia and Iran would loose BILLIONS of dollars in any major conflict.

Nothing will happen until next year anyway. Israel can't go into combat without America and NObama may not support them. So the Israelis will have to wait til after the election. If Romney gets in, Israel will have the backing of America, if NOBama gets in, Israel is screwed.
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Nutz,keep dreaming and then one day you can wake up from your nightmare,Israel has friends in this country that you could never grasp.
    FEN

For your info, Israel will last forever!

There is a God in ISRAEL and HE is jealous for His people! There is no other god! HE is the GOD of Abraham, ISAAC and JACOB!

Israel will be attacked and suffer great loss, But YESHUA, the SON of GOD will deliver HIS people.

The New Jerusalem will be where the FATHER rules this earth forever. Nations will come to Israel, at that time to learn about GOD!

Sorry you are on the losing side.

Curious you should say ghost, The HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD dwells in the believing children of ISRAEL.

Israel has pretty much withstood outside hostility in the past, and made attacks without so much as a sniffle in reply. Predicting the end of Israel has pretty much been relegated to islamic extremists, white-power-nazi-morons, and NEW WORLD ORDER paranoids.

I figure we can fit you into a slot there somewhere. .... That is all I have to say. Except that you are in Dubai. And you spout off like ammadenijab How is the weather there? It is cool here in texas, upper 90's.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

They have been saying this, every other week for the last 2 years.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast