Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 808jib View Post
    I notice some r-22 meduim temp system some sweat coming out the txv and some frost. I know r-12 doesnt frost.
    Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by jackintheboxtec View Post
    I usually put it for 15min 3 times during the day and 30-35 min about 2:00am.

I work for a fast food company that is not open 24hrs they leave around mid night so the 30-35min at that time is ok because no one is opening the door.
    Never iced up again.
    Do you work at jack in the box ? I work at jack in the box, but they are 24 hrs. We have a internal auditor comes every quarter and check food saftey.Temperature of w/in ref have to be 41F or below. If it 41.1F. Store calls me and have to be there in a hour. Otherwise they have to throw the food away.

Very little of the information that you have provided is useful.

You've given us a suction and head pressure and that the sightglass is full.

Given this information, I'm a little concerned. 50 PSIG seems a bit on the high side for a WI cooler.

With a 26 degree coil temperature, frost is inevitable. It is how we deal with it that we're concerned with.

What is the primary control? What is the defrost control? How are they set?

Have you measured superheat? What is it?

Do you work at jack in the box ? I work at jack in the box, but they are 24 hrs. We have a internal auditor comes every quarter and check food saftey.Temperature of w/in ref have to be 41F or below. If it 41.1F. Store calls me and have to be there in a hour. Otherwise they have to throw the food away.

Not any more, Got laid off last year.

You must work for a franchise? Because they closed the corporate facilities department last May.

Yes I agree on the opening of doors of cooler. Most times we got calls was everytime the delivery truck came and the door is left open never shut and sucks in hot air from kitchen then it freezes up and they call it aint working. Defrost it and it works good again until next delivery day.

What area you was working at ? I work in franchise in Hawaii. It use to be corperate. We was the first one to get franchise in 2006.

I worked in the So-Cal area.

You probably know a guy named Salem? Corporate sent him over ther to train you guys on some of the equipment a few years ago.

That was me. He came last year. Very good with Jacks equipment. I had nightmare with the Lang griddle with the automatic spark for pilot. The controller went down and whole grill shut off. Also we have the Taylor clam shell grill. I dont know nothing about it. I was working jack in the box for 17 years. 11 with corperate and 6 years for franchise. We did not have any factory training. I was the only equipment tech at one point. Some of the factory tech support is not to helpful. Sometimes it hard because I have to figure everything on my own.

We did not have any factory training. I was the only equipment tech at one point. Some of the factory tech support is not to helpful. Sometimes it hard because I have to figure everything on my own.
    oh we have all been there. You cant find tech support and the food is about to spoil , now you feel the panic settling in , so you begin replacing parts hoping thats it .... nope that didnt work , lets try this one , ok good that fixed it. Now you have to explain to the customer why Both parts were bad.

I always say .... well one part shorted out causing the other one to short out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12