Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

The Iran/Israeli war will start sometime in the next 30 days...

I'm guessing gas prices will go up? What else? Will this help Obambam or Romney?

Might as well throw Egypt in the mix. The old military rulers were thrown out. Now what?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

I think the entire middle east is a powder keg waiting to **BANG**

The only thing keeping that from happening is Israel's patients. And no one country wants to be the one that the rest of the world points at and says "they started it"
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

I figure they will hold off until next spring. USA election, winter, tis a bad time to start a war.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

They have been saying this, every other week for the last 2 years.

I say let them kill themselves, the world would be better off without them.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    I say let them kill themselves, the world would be better off without them.
    except for the nuclear fall out, that might be an issue
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    except for the nuclear fall out, that might be an issue
    Haven't you struggled with something wishing you had an extra hand?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Taking on Israel ends up being taking on the USA... like it or not. While I doubt there will be USA fighter planes making strikes against Iran... I am SURE there will be an extra carrier group over there to watch and 'defend US interests'... which is a vague term.

IMO BHO would like to start it BEFORE the election, because history suggests voters tend to re-elect an incumbent during a war... perhaps that would be his major reason to start it at all... would not surprise me.

GA's comment: Iran should NEVER get the bomb... PERIOD. There are some things that are just dumb, and letting a rogue nation have the bomb is one of them. Sure, we can talk about diplomacy and democracy and a host of other cool sounding words... however: To put it in simpler terms: Do you allow the local 'gang' to have AK47's? NO you do NOT. IMO some things are just common sense; and not allowing Iran to have nukes is just one of them.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Do you allow the local 'gang' to have AK47's? NO you do NOT.
    I thought gun control was ineffective in the U.S.

Lol, it is.
    I just heard today Obama is gonna open up the strategic reserves to keep gas prices down through November.

If he had approved keystone xl, he might not be in this little pickle....

[QUOTE=ga-hvac-tech;14004141

IMO BHO would like to start it BEFORE the election, because history suggests voters tend to re-elect an incumbent during a war... perhaps that would be his major reason to start it at all... would not surprise me.

.[/QUOTE]

While I do agree with your assessment of an incumbent being more likely to get re-elected in war time(which is about the only thing that explains W's second term to me) Obama has not been very supportive of Israel in general and in striking Iran in particular from what I've seen. Romney has expressed a much larger support of Israel and seems much more supportive of Israel attacking Iran. Makes me think Israel would like to see Romney win before attacking Iran if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Might as well throw Egypt in the mix. The old military rulers were thrown out. Now what?
    Iran has been asking for it. To make blanket anti-semetic statements condemning an entire Country and one with Nukes no less.

If Egypt and Jordan and Syria team up with Iran Israels only hope will be using tactical nukes to hold back the hordes of soldiers originating from religion of peace.

If Iran manages to block of the Strait of Hormuz then expect gas prices to exceed 5 bucks a gallon in the US and an already gutted economy get worse.

Iran is the epitome of a tyrannical theocracy.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast