Thread: Interview

Interview

Interview with the local school system monday. What questions might be asked?

Orange County, in a Galaxy far far away...
    Be prepared for a very thorough background check and questions about how to handle situations etc.
    You cannot cheat an honest man. But that doesn't stop people trying!

A lot of HVAC "what if" questions.

Mine didn't consist too much about specifics, more of what all I worked on at my previous job. They asked me how I got to the position I am in now and what my goals were. My suggestion is to reinforce your strengths, acknowledge your weaknesses and make sure they know you're working towards improving.

Another point....take a deep breath and relax.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan1088 View Post
    Mine didn't consist too much about specifics, more of what all I worked on at my previous job. They asked me how I got to the position I am in now and what my goals were. My suggestion is to reinforce your strengths, acknowledge your weaknesses and make sure they know you're working towards improving.

Another point....take a deep breath and relax.
    i guess i am just nervous maybe. I havent had a job in like 6 years. that dosent mean i havent been working though. maybe been out of the loop some but i guess some things just dont change.

Interview went well I think. Maybe I got the job? Maybe not.They were a tough bunch to read.I guess they have interviewed so many people over the years they have gotten bored with it.funny thing was they didn't ask one question about superheat or subcooling .nothing really technical at all.