I have an old Kenmore window unit(15 + years old) 110V The unit has no lable or model number
that I can find. I need to know what type Freon these units used. The unit is probably 8K BTUH
unit and I want to add freon to it because it is built into a wall and I don't want to take it out if I can fix it. This is a shot in the dark but I'm hoping someone recalls whether these units used F12 or F22