Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Your 2 cents on the upgrade is????

Your 2 cents on the upgrade is?

We know there are some issues and some things we want to change and I suppose that I could tell you what they are, but I am not

We do front end graphics and the navigation of for a living here in this section, so throw it out there on what your seeing so we can address it

Thanks guys !!

I like it. It has a nice "feel" and the added features on the quick reply are nice.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Choice of skins would be nice. Personally I hate this skin. I've set up about 60 vbulletin sites over the last 5 years and it's kinda nice to have some choices. Just my 2’. Other than that, the vbulletin 4.2 is pretty good software. Easy to run and administer.

No need to be kind here.... let us have it

For example:

The String location of where your at is to close to the ad banner at the top and some/self included hit the ad instead of going back to where I wanted.

The reply window only shows 2 sentences at best.

Blah blah blah.....

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Worthington View Post
    The String location of where your at is to close to the ad banner at the top and some/self included hit the ad instead of going back to where I wanted.
    ABP is still working great, no complaints here.

"If" you guys can't find anything, I am going to have to start reviewing your systems out there for mistakes, just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Worthington View Post
    "If" you guys can't find anything, I am going to have to start reviewing your systems out there for mistakes, just saying
    Likewise, Mr. Shodan

I meant 6, not 60. I wouldn't be able to do my job with that many sites.

Honestly I wish I had time to look over the site for quirks. That silly saying about too much work is a good thing, well whomever first said that is on my sh!t list right now.

MAYBE ADD THE FILTER TO BLOCK OUT ALL CAPS MESSAGES. THAT REALLY PISSES OFF THE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T USE A DAMN KEYBOARD!

Quote Originally Posted by noskilltech View Post
    I meant 6, not 60. I wouldn't be able to do my job with that many sites.

Honestly I wish I had time to look over the site for quirks. That silly saying about too much work is a good thing, well whomever first said that is on my sh!t list right now.
    Understood...

Simply aiming to please here and we need your guys assistance when and if you can....

Well I can give you the first gripe.

I don't like how you are forced to use the mobile version when you are on a smart phone. I liked having the full page on my phone and now that it is the mobile version , stuff is stripped out.
    "It's not that I'm smart, it's that I stay with the problem longer”
    Albert Einstein

1. Waiting for the countdown to accept the rules takes too long.
    2. The colors make me think it's Easter. I do not like the colors at all.
    3. When not logged in as a user and reading posts:
    A. The Reply is no longer available, only Reply With Quote. Before one could Reply and then be redirected to the Login and once logged in directed back.
    B. The posting permissions at the bottom of the screen are only on the left half of the screen like it thinks I am in a mobile app, Firefox and IE. When logged in they are centered, filling the whole width.
    4. The upper banner for HVAC-TALK doesn't look very clean. The whole banner an image is 'grainy.'
    A. Owned and Operated by Contracting Business doesn't look centered since full height on the left, but only upper 1/4 on the right. If I zoom way in I can make it centered, but then the font is like 18.
    B. The Vertical text after business is not even readable.
    C. The colored boxes around the Username, Password Login, etc doesn't match/look very good. A darker blue would've looked better IMO.
    5. The image for the site link is weird, it is kind of a V thing or a check thing. I don't get what that symbol stands for.
    6. Why when in forums listing the threads some of the 'envelopes' are red/pink, while others are blue/gray?

I am sure there's more, but got to get back to work.
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    http://threedevilskennel.com/ - not my website.
    Versatile Hunting Dog Federation - www.vhdf.org/

Not sure what the time is set for the "auto-logout", but it's annoying me. I didn't think I was on another page that long and I came back and have to log in again.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast