Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New construction install

Variable speed airhandler with hot water coil for back up heat, Energy recovery ventilator and some pristine ductwork we installed 4 systems like this with 8 zones
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Don't those ERV's need a flex connection for vibration? Great install btw, most people would flex the whole installation. Very clean. Leave it to the pump wire to mess with the fung shwei.

Damn electrician I knew somebody was going to comment on that lol .... we never have used canvas on the ERVs never had a problem very quite

Maybe someday they will put a 20' retractable cord on them because they are always to long or to short. Unplug it and take a new pic lol. Il say it again though great install!

Nice looking job!

Beautiful work man. As someone already said, most guys would have flexed the ERV. We don't do our own ductwork, but we make sure to sub it to a guy that does this quality of work. Glad to see that workmanship isn't totally dead.

nice to see..... very well done...
    it was working.... played with it.... now its broke.... whats the going hourly rate for HVAC repair

Very nice work. Super clean. Just did a job where the pump wire did the same thing. Bothered me so much I drilled a hole in side of cabinet and ran it through and then sealed. It was just long enough to reach.
    You need to put the phone down and get back to work!

Anice install indeed, interesting on the y shape on the supply plenum. Its nice to have space like that to make everything accessible.

any turning vanes used? is that a a/h or furnace in the picture? where is the h/w coil ?

Oooooh. Shiny!

Nice! Pump cord totally takes a dump all over it! Its amazing that someone paid for this caliber of work in a new construction. Most new construction I see is a rats nest of flex duct, undersized single return and piss-poor air flow done for 10% over material cost
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

Sweet! Very detaile! OCD level straightness on all the plumbing and dust! I am impressed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast