Thread: YORK YSCACA

Hybrid View

YORK YSCACA

GOOD DAY GUYS

I require to change a real time clock, part # 031-00955-00 someone will have the procedure or service bulletin regarding this machine is a YSCACAS2.

thanks

Have you ever changed an EPROM? Same idea. Use the same tool you should use to change an EPROM. Make sure the notch on the RTC is at the same location as the silk screened notch on the board. There are no instructions in the manual (that I'm aware of) or service bulletins for this procedure.

change the rtc with the machine powered?

Quote Originally Posted by servicetrane View Post
    No!
    power down and change, record all setpoints first, they reside in the rtc chip. You will have to re enter the settings after the change.

Quote Originally Posted by servicetrane View Post
    I guess I made an assumption. You would never change an EPROM with the panel powered up. And as DFZ pointed out, you need to record all the info that is stored in the RTC. Number of Starts, Number of Hours are probably two of the most important. If the chiller runs in local mode, your leaving CHW setpoint will have to be reentered.

you must be very careful to avoid the static damage electronic components as they are if you can place your anti static wrist