Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Apparently the "United" liberal braintrust feels that their commercial showing GWB reiterating the "stay the course" stance against terrorism influences in the ME and elsewhere in the world is somehow the wrong course of action.

This fundamental difference in what is and isn't the correct course of action when addressing global terror has affected elections adversely for liberal politicians in the recent past voting.

How does this type of "information" help the liberal cause this time around?

It would help If Mr president could at least come up with something a little more original. "Stay the course", does this mean 3 more years of stagnant fighting in Iraq? Hopefully not. One Idea would be to freeze all of Bin Laden's family's Money. Call it aiding and abetting a criminal. They know where He is and they are supporting him.Another plan would be to increase the bounty on Osama, last I heard it was 25 million. By comparison 70-80 billion to "stay the course", yearly to fight in Iraq i say increase pressure on all fronts and get it over .

[QUOTE]Originally posted by acmanko
    It would help If Mr president could at least come up with something a little more original.
    __________________________________________________ __________
    Yeah right. Maybe we should wonder why the terrorists keep chanting the same old 'Death to America' mantra.
    Can't give them any points for having any flair to go with their resolve to kill Americans either.
    Must the president come up with something witty and different to appease all you guys looking for some clever remark?
    Stay the course. It's simple, abrupt and succinct.
    What do ya' want...a Kennedy-like speech or a fist pounding, "I did not have sex with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky" speech?

"Stay the course", does this mean 3 more years of stagnant fighting in Iraq? Hopefully not.
    __________________________________________________ ________

It means we should and will continue to make war against threats and we should not and will not retreat like a nation intent on getting back to burying their heads in the sand.

No spine or guts....and you can just expect more attacks against America.

One Idea would be to freeze all of Bin Laden's family's Money. Call it aiding and abetting a criminal. They know where He is and they are supporting him.Another plan would be to increase the bounty on Osama, last I heard it was 25 million. By comparison 70-80 billion to "stay the course", yearly to fight in Iraq i say increase pressure on all fronts and get it over .

__________________________________________________ ________
    I like the idea of the United States moving out of the middle east more every day if we use the gradual move to strengthen our defenses while continuing to support governments legitimately encouraging change.....but NOT if it turns into the same old routine of pretending there are no threats to deal with.

Attacks on American soil are nothing new, study your history

Originally posted by acmanko
    You want to elaborate on this one to make it relevant or do we just call you "idiot" again ritht now?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

do we just call you "idiot" again ritht now?

The idiot dares to call someone else an idiot?!?!??

This is news!!

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    You want to elaborate on this one to make it relevant or do we just call you "idiot" again ritht now?
    Prior to America's entry into WW1 the Germans bombed shipyards and other stetegig points in the NorthEast

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    Prior to America's entry into WW1 the Germans bombed shipyards and other stetegig points in the NorthEast
    And, did we not kick their butts?

Originally posted by oloenneker
    do we just call you "idiot" again ritht now?

The idiot dares to call someone else an idiot?!?!??

This is news!!
    Well, at least when my fingers slip, it is from one key to another and not up my butt.

Bush has already said OBL doesnt matter. You know the guy who actually had something to do with 911.

Again, you miss the point. While Osama Bin Laden is a criminal who needs to be taken out eventually, no one person is directing Muslim terrorists worldwide. These people have conducted business from tribal standards, loosely connected by Islamic commands of the Qu'ran, to strive for the same goal of world domination.

Osama Bin Laden is but one of the generals in a war that Muslims believe is being led by an entity they call Allah.

Originally posted by tinknocker44
    Bush has already said OBL doesnt matter. You know the guy who actually had something to do with 911.
    Yeah, the leader, the mastermind, the recruiter of world terrorism and Bush acts like OBL is some petty thief not worth extraditing.

That is what Bush calls making the world safer.

Laughable.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Originally posted by chillbilly
    Apparently the "United" liberal braintrust feels that their commercial showing GWB reiterating the "stay the course" stance against terrorism influences in the ME and elsewhere in the world is somehow the wrong course of action.

This fundamental difference in what is and isn't the correct course of action when addressing global terror has affected elections adversely for liberal politicians in the recent past voting.

How does this type of "information" help the liberal cause this time around?
    That is easy. A majority of American citizens believe that the the war in Iraq is wrong and that Bush's stay the course mantra is B.S.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast