Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I WAS BANNED

I think the HO who started the thread that the non* member should be banned lol.

Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    If you want to be removed from being able to see the AOP forums, go here.
    Just sent in application. This way, if i accidentally post there.... then, hell, I accidentally posted there... no repurcussions.
    Last edited by SBres22; 08-14-2012 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBres22 View Post
    Just sent in application. This way, if i accidentally post there.... then, hell, I accidentally posted there... no repurcussions.
    Smart thinking.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Nope... let's leave it here. He b*tched via email to me @ admin when he got his 10 days and he is b*tching in the open forum when he returned. BTW... it takes three strikes to get 10 days and you get posted and PM warnings after each strike.

Dropping Terry's name is BS as well. I Admin this place. I take my committee members and moderators advice very seriously and normally go with their flow. We have an AOP committee that busted their butts for months making the AOP as simple as possible. I have letters from HO's thanking HTalk for the AOP system in place. It works. They used HTalk members to do the work. They are extremely happy.

Riderman is about to get a year off, maybe life if he blows hot air like this again.

UNREAL REALLY???
    Crap, I really screwed up. I thought Terry was dad... ) I openly apologize. This was ment as tonge in cheek humer. You are correct, I did question this in a private email to the site admin. I did not even think for a second that "you" would take this "complaint" seriously. I'm still amazed about your responce. I just popped in tonight, I totaly forgot about this post until today at work. Some take their self and other things to heart I guess. If this is hot air, I suggest banishment for life. What else can I say? I dont see me stopping humer when some take a silly issue and make a super big deal out of it. I guess I have a real life. Terry is the name of a very humerous member that I used as a joke. He is a member in standing as you state. Ask him, I never asked him for anything, let alone some kind of favor from site admin. Crap, other than on face book, I dont even know the gentleman.

To be honest, this thread was posted by another person at work on the kitchen door. It created a humorous discussion to say the least. ) We have over 600 empoyees, and the embarrassing part is the now most know who "riderman" is.

Our Boss likes Dad's approach\responce. Grrr

DUH....

Who's in charge? Next question??

I gatta ask, in the real world.. Do you even think you could talk to a stranger/real man like that? And still have teeth??? And you really believe your supposed answer "yes"?

Please do not get pissed. This was written in humer

I find your humor disrespectful in so many ways to be idiotic at best. Not just to me, I could care less, but to all who attempt to follow the site rules and be good members here. You say "and still have teeth". I believe you are the one that should be spitting broken cavities sir then post behind a cloak of poorly attempted humor?

Bottom line. You mucked up then get time out by your own accord. You complain via administrative email and attempt name dropping using a mistake in identity then disrespect not only the committee members, the moderators but now the administrator on an open form and complain again.

I think I'll just go with the flow here and ask our membership at large.

Let's leave it up to them as to your future.

I thought he was finally being smart by not posting again in this thread. Then when I read his posts last night I cringed. I was pretty sure you and anyone in your postition would be pissed at his so called attempt at humor. IMO he asked for whatever you give him.

Quote Originally Posted by riderman View Post
    DUH....

Who's in charge? Next question??

I gatta ask, in the real world.. Do you even think you could talk to a stranger/real man like that? And still have teeth??? And you really believe your supposed answer "yes"?

Please do not get pissed. This was written in humer
    I see absolutely nothing humorous and hope the members here lay down the hammer.....

Name:  Banhammer.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  23.3 KB

I was banned for stupidly saying a HO had ocd. I learned my lesson and since I truly value my access to this site I watch my mouth and dont hold the authorities in contempt for banning me. He has no respect for authority, continues to run his mouth, and keeps poking and prodding the mods while trying to use smiley faces and "lol's" to try and make it seem as hes joking or using "HUMER". I too think he deserves whatever he gets.

He did ask for lifetime ban, not once but twice now...
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

rules are rules so abide by them. There are not many forums you can go to that monitor rules like this one does. It gives it real value and because of that we all benefit from this. In hindsight, you should have taken the 10day ban and kept you mouth shut and moved on. But you didn't and this is the result. live a learn.

what's his track record? Are there previous infractions? If It's three strikes then he should be out, if not I'd let him slide.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm with CW-drop the BAN HAMMER, duration is entirely up to you.
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast