Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I WAS BANNED

Why don't you just get you Pro membership and apply for aop, then it won't be an issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Join http://scopeny.org/ Shooter’s Committee on Political Education

The world is full of sheep,try not to join the flock.

Support the Skilled Trades, Don't DIY

Yes you get a Notice When your banned ( at least I did ) I accidently posted a reply in 1 of the RESTRICTED zones without realizing it .

I lost track of where I was once and posted in AOP. Got a polite reminder PM and that was that.

Honestly, I visit give or take 6 home owners a day or sometimes I'm with one all day. I really don't need to be engaging more after hours on my own time - I need to be Asking Our Pros myself!

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty hvac View Post
    Why don't you just get you Pro membership and apply for aop, then it won't be an issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I don't understand why a Professional in our trade who qualifies for pro membership, particularly one who claims to know a member of the Membership Committee, wouldn't BE a Professional Member on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Control Man View Post
    Yes you get a Notice When your banned ( at least I did ) I accidently posted a reply in 1 of the RESTRICTED zones without realizing it .
    As was previously mentioned, it takes 3 posts to earn a 10 day time out.

You weren't give time off for a single post in AOP. Nobody has and nobody will.

Im a professional and have no desire to submit to this AOP thing....lame I know, but thats my excuse.

I have also been slapped a few times in the past for unwittingly posting in this section. The MOD's know how I feel about AOP Im sure.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Currently we have 123 pages of post tracking violations of posting in the AOP forums without approval. JP and I do a search to make sure that its the third violation, before we give someone points for posting in the AOP forums without approval.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Well if I had accidently posted 2 prior to the one before I was banned and informed about doing the big NO NO.

I was never informed of them prior to the ban notice , nor was there any mention of previous infractions in the ban notice just loss of 10 point ?.

Well if I had accidently posted 2 prior to the one before I was banned and informed about doing the big NO NO.

I was never informed of them prior to the ban notice , nor was there any mention of previous infractions in the ban notice just loss of 10 point ?.
    Everyone here gets a warning/several warnings before receiving points....

I have got them and I have received points prior to complying with simplicity

Its just how we roll

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....2#post11784802
    http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....2#post11789912
    http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....1#post13330981

Not in any particular order, nor am I sure its all he warnings you got, just the few I found in a quick search. And you don't lose 10 points, we give you 10 points, and the software bans you for 10 days.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Chris

I honestly never saw the ON LINE warnings that you posted links to , I was under the impression warnings would have been sent in the form of a PRIVATE message as the one telling me I was banned was sent.

Makes no real difference as I survived the 10 days and really have no interest in continuing this debate. You asked if warnings were sent I posted that I recieved one.

Thanks for removing my ban prior to the ten days. I was actually so excited to find this site I was just asking away and posting. I was getting bored with the regular posts, and i filled out the sign up form started posting in the AOP and then lost access. So is there a easy way to get the star?

Chris

I honestly never saw the ON LINE warnings that you posted links to , I was under the impression warnings would have been sent in the form of a PRIVATE message as the one telling me I was banned was sent.

Makes no real difference as I survived the 10 days and really have no interest in continuing this debate. You asked if warnings were sent I posted that I recieved one.
    Water under the bridge

and there is few Mods with the cop car avatar btw....

The whole good cop/bad cop thing we use to our advantage on occasion,,, kinda like Hawaii 5 O did back in the day

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast