i'm looking for a job in orlando, florida.
    backround mostly on light commercial equipment, but also repaired/maintained large split systems, large rtu's and small chillers.
    sent e-mail to art2 at mail2world dot com

Do you live here now? What is your experience with doing start-ups and low voltage wiring or are you looking for a straight-up service job? You can email me at rob.teetsel@protechac.com to hear more or get our address to come by for an interview.

I know that McQuay's Orlando office looking to hire a few techs .

rtchvac - i sent you an e-mail. I also realized that i need to be more specific.

i am currently working for a medium size commercial airconditioning company and would like to advance in my career.

in my current job i service equipment up to 25 tons daily. i also servide large splits (80t), large rtu's (60t), small chillers (80t).

i'm not looking to be the lead tech in a company but rather work with higly skilled individuals and get exposed to larger systems and more sophisticated controls

thanks refrtech, i'll contact them.

r2 you should try trane also, I belive trane is looking also.ask some of the supply house mangers about mcquay in orlando

thanks sabre, i picked up an application from trane last week and will need to return it tomorrow. trane would be a nice company to work for.