Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The Cons. ain't gonna be changed. Obama hasn't worked anywhere, anytime. And it is a moot point. Next question............
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    The Cons. ain't gonna be changed. Obama hasn't worked anywhere, anytime. And it is a moot point. Next question............
    So that talking point from conservatives didn't mean anything for the past 4 years - what other conservative drivel can the moderate voter discount as unimportant?

Six,

You meant BILLION, Right???

Quote Originally Posted by WebCTRL View Post
    Six,

You meant BILLION, Right???
    Yes it is billion. The same as Ryan's budget.

At least Ryan has one even if the Democrats disn't like it. But the Democrats didn't like Obamas either.

Not one Democrat voted for it.

Another election trying to decide who sucks less.

I'm just getting tired of it.

Glad I'm well stocked for the downward spiral we are looking at, no matter who wins in November.

jim
    Common sense isn't very common anymore.

Yes he is

Quote Originally Posted by jim147 View Post
    Another election trying to decide who sucks less.

I'm just getting tired of it.

Glad I'm well stocked for the downward spiral we are looking at, no matter who wins in November.

jim
    Were you well stocked 13 years ago for Y2K too? What does being tocked on guns, ammo, food and iquor do for you anyway. Buy you a couple years at most? I think location is more imrpotant than preparedness. I'd want to be living in an areas with a lower population density, good access to food supplies, fresh water, and a reliable energy source not dependant on coal and a local economy not heavily dependant on financial services, corporate headquarters and related service industries (sales, marketing, legal etc.). Many parts of the midwest fit this descripton and could pretty much run self sufficeintly with limited assitance fom the overpopulated coasts.

I tend to agree that it's another pointless election. Until thre's a clean sweep on congress and washington in gernal. Whichever person is hand picked by the two ruling parties for POTUS is irrlevant.

Quote Originally Posted by motoguy128 View Post
    Were you well stocked 13 years ago for Y2K too? What does being tocked on guns, ammo, food and iquor do for you anyway. Buy you a couple years at most? I think location is more imrpotant than preparedness. I'd want to be living in an areas with a lower population density, good access to food supplies, fresh water, and a reliable energy source not dependant on coal and a local economy not heavily dependant on financial services, corporate headquarters and related service industries (sales, marketing, legal etc.). Many parts of the midwest fit this descripton and could pretty much run self sufficeintly with limited assitance fom the overpopulated coasts.

I tend to agree that it's another pointless election. Until thre's a clean sweep on congress and washington in gernal. Whichever person is hand picked by the two ruling parties for POTUS is irrlevant.
    City folk will flock to areas like mine. Thats fine, they wont have a clue as to how to survive. First they will ask us to feed them, then try and take what we have. Thats why I buy extra ammo everytime i walk by the gun section. The city thugs will be easy to pick off, the real challenge will be our own neighbors

Uh.... None of us are going to be fortunate enough to be around when america gets to the point where we to hole up into our homes and defend ourselves from our fellow citizens.

Sorry.... but we are nowhere near that point.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Uh.... None of us are going to be fortunate enough to be around when america gets to the point where we to hole up into our homes and defend ourselves from our fellow citizens.

Sorry.... but we are nowhere near that point.
    Can I borrow your crystal ball? Or are you relying on scripture? pfft

Quote Originally Posted by ar_hvac_man View Post
    City folk will flock to areas like mine. Thats fine, they wont have a clue as to how to survive. First they will ask us to feed them, then try and take what we have. Thats why I buy extra ammo everytime i walk by the gun section. The city thugs will be easy to pick off, the real challenge will be our own neighbors
    Don't worry not many "city folk" are going to inundate the rural south. By the way we are not all thugs and some of us would welcome your challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by ar_hvac_man View Post
    Can I borrow your crystal ball? Or are you relying on scripture? pfft
    Twenty five years ago People were stocking up on ammo for the fall...
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast