Help, can't find York Form 160.49-M3

If someone can send me the form it will be appreciated.

You can't just jump in and ask for a teardown manual. Slow down and get to know us first.

Sorry about that, I just need the to find out how to control the liquid line metering orfice actuator. The microcontrols computer is not very user friendly. The literature I have said that In that form is the explanation on how to manualy control the actuator.

The manual you requested is a compressor teardown manual...it has nothing to do with the control panel. What control panel are you referring, single line or Optiview? You need the control panel manual. But like spinning wheel said... I am reluctant to pass out manuals to whomever asks for them.

It is single line or microcomputer on a YK R-134a, it is not optiview, optiview is easy to set the liquid line flange in service mode if there is a problem with the liquid level sensor in the condencer. It is the first time for me working with this older type of panel. If anyone can explain me the procedure to verify the liquid line orifice actuator operation I will appreciate it.

Here's the problem, you are seeking information that I believe few are willing to share in an open forum. I would not give you a step by step procedure on an open forum. I am also unwilling to send service manuals unless the person has been around awhile. I usually won't send them unless requested in the Pro Forum. The manuals you need are Form 160.49-M2 and you should also get Form 160.49-M2 (SB10). SB stands for service bulletin. I'd say it would be a good idea to get your post count up and apply fro Pro status.

Thanks, I will do my best to get more post in.

KnewYork, It turns out that I had the Iom all along, I have a lot of York service manuals, when you mentioned that it is a service bulletin, I searched for it found a service bulletin that had form 160.49-M2 in the literature.