I heard a report on NPR last week, it is a public radio station in the Washington area. And the report was on the heat wave in Phoenix AZ. Talk about timing for me, and what they said was that not only is it going to get hotter, but stay hotter longer. So those 115 days are going to become the norm down there. Given the mild winter we have just had up here and the lowsey A/C season we are going through to me it seems like a no brainer to me ( 115 = $ ). What I can't get my head around is what working through this 115 deg day like day after day. And what happens when it is over, I am I going to be sitting around waiting for the next heat wave. I have never worked for a union, and never thought much about it, meaning, I never applied at one so I would probably look for a middle size independent company that doesn't want me to sell to grandma a blower motor because her run cap is bad. Any how once again anyone down there that has a free moment and wants to give me a better idea of what to expect or not to expect that would be great. Thanks again