Thread: Recovered

Post Likes

Confused Recovered

Hi

Is recovered gas like the R22 Clean

what i know from my limited experience is that it some how is mixed with oil as its recovered from a compressor

Post Likes
    the oil can be distilled out of it.
    It's hard to stop a Trane. but I have made one helluva living keeping them going.

Post Likes
    That's a very vague question. There are times where we can recover a charge and then reuse it after work has been performed. This is acceptable at certain times.

Sent from my ERIS using Tapatalk 2

Post Likes
    Re-using it in the same system you just pulled it out of as long as its clean and was recovered correctly is ok.

Removing it and reselling it as new refrigerant at a different location is NOT ok for a variety of reasons.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Re-using it in the same system you just pulled it out of as long as its clean and was recovered correctly is ok.

Removing it and reselling it as new refrigerant at a different location is NOT ok for a variety of reasons.
    it may be used in any system that the owner has that uses that same refrigerant, even at other locations. it may not be resold to someone else for use in their system/systems though.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in