Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by maxster View Post
    all 638B guys bad mouth the union in how it it is based on the A side and we don't count,and as for going to meetings that's not happening. your told to shut up anyway if you bring something up.just go to the window where the females are to pay dues,and ask a question as B guy you always get a wise ass answer.i would drop at the counter if a BA was in when i ask to talk to one...when was the last time you saw a B guy in the monthly magazine unless he died on the back pages with that $2500 benny..that's is the union.Arist,Donnally,BP and PJ upper owners are all involved in how and where the raises go each time they come up
    you guys do thing different down state, down here we have 6 service techs elected, we make sure we vote for the right guy and get along fine with our plumbers and fitters brothers, we all get pay the same with the exception of MES and over scale guys, dont get me wrong we have favoritism etc but thats everywhere union or scab.

The meaning of scab is if your on strike and you cross the picket line to work then you are a scab.

Scabs cross picket lines to displace union workers. Non-union workers are not necessarily scabs. Worked union all my life and was laid off. Took non-union jobs and I did not displace any union workers. Would have signed a representation card by any organizer at any entrance to any non-union job I've worked but I guess these shops are not worth the union's time. Going back to a union shop next week. I don't care what union you belong to, a union job is always better. Any union is better than no union.
    If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Valdelocc,

It seems to me you're trying to find someone that is bashing the union and hide under a false pretense name. I got news for you THAT'S NOT ME.

Since you're good at "QUOTING" people can you find where I talked bad about the union? Please, because I think you're taking my thread out of context. I never said anything bad about the union nor am I hiding behind a computer and bad mouthing unions. I THINK YOU WOULD LIKE ME to be that person that is bad mouthing the Union and hide behind a name so, you can argue what's better union or non-union. But, this thread I started is not about that. I'm sure you'll find other threads on this site you can contribute your precious time arguing about being union or as you would call non-union workers "SCABS".

And by the looks of it you don't even have a clue what a scab really is.

Thanks

all 638B guys bad mouth the union in how it it is based on the A side and we don't count,and as for going to meetings that's not happening. your told to shut up anyway if you bring something up.just go to the window where the females are to pay dues,and ask a question as B guy you always get a wise ass answer.i would drop at the counter if a BA was in when i ask to talk to one...when was the last time you saw a B guy in the monthly magazine unless he died on the back pages with that $2500 benny..that's is the union.Arist,Donnally,BP and PJ upper owners are all involved in how and where the raises go each time they come up
    Maxster,
    Your information is usually always correct. However, Donnely, BP and PJ's upper owners do not negotiate for the owners. Furthermore, when a dollar figure is negotiated it is the union who determines where the raise goes. If the pension fund is a little short they will take part of the raise to shore that up, etc.

BS Donnally is on the tresurey board for the union and determines where that .50 cents goes into med pension or paycheck..it is all money $$$$ with 120 plus techs in his house
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

BS Donnally is on the tresurey board for the union and determines where that .50 cents goes into med pension or paycheck..it is all money $$$$ with 120 plus techs in his house
    BS? The union has a legal fiduciary responsibility to make sure your pension
    is funded to where it should be. They also have a legal fiduciary responsibility to make sure there is enough money in the coffers to pay the insurance premiums. That is why, even though they may invite a guy like Donnely onto a comittee, the comittee is always composed of a majority of union officials.
    Do you really beleive the union would let the contractors decide how to fund the pension,how to invest the pension funds or pay for what kind of health insurance program you would have?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12