90 Wellsona Rd.
    Paso Robles, CA 93447

Matt Gillette
    Executive Vice President

TEL: (805) 467-2528
    FAX: (805) 467-2529
    EMAIL:matt@psixbox.com

Call this number first to verify it.
    If you're too "open" minded, your brains will fall out.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

And your Firefox is screwed up the IP Address is http://www.psixbox.com/
    If you're too "open" minded, your brains will fall out.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Yea when i go to the site it doesnt doesnt show me that and when i called bbb they couldnt find it but they checked on the site for me and said it was a secure site. And i called them and they said they were expanding to kansas with an officer in kansas city, should i ask them for a little more info on the company?

looks like they do server rooms according to there pix on that site,might go to SKILLED over in CL JOBS and type in HVAC or air conditioning for Kansas area to get actual service hvac companies..never give out your personal info especially that SS # until you get a sitdown.
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

Yea i talked to them today and they said they need the info but mainly to check my driving record they said im going to start on monday they dont need the application right away but they do need it should i wait to turn it in and see how the first day goes??

I was hired by a company out of state they paid all the cost of getting me there to drive the van back to the state i was going to work in because they to did not have offices where i lived.

Yea turns out companys legit haha but now i know now im just nervous about my driving record but thanks for the help guys!

I've never heard of a company that had you fill out paperwork without ever meeting you. You should fill out that W2 onsite, not states away. This does seem suspicious and I would be really careful. If you know anybody in the area, maybe ask them to drive by the business and see if they are legitimate. Also contact the California Secretary of State.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12